Should horn/seal drops be worth farming for?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Elmo_Vaz_Te, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Just a quick question, but I don't feel that if someone gets a lucky draw from an EB that they should have to drop it in the clan?

I understand the whole "it's a clan drop" argument but really it's not? The developers made it so that some people got a benefit completely out of luck, which would, if able to use it anywhere, benefit themselves which it is intended to do, not be abused by the clan members.

I know it can't be stopped, because people will just farm the player for not doing so, but I'm trying to create a point to say that those drops are purely luck, they are not due to the effort of the clan. The devs introduced those drops to liven up someone's day who happens to get one, and they should be able to use it wherever and whenever they want.

Please can people not just post hate on this, because I feel that people shouldn't have to conform to clan rules, as it is a player game.

Elmo

(P.s. Sorry for the block writing, I'm on my phone and can't do anything else)

2. I agree if you get a horn or a seal from an EB, than its yours. You can do whatever you want with it. But most clans are run by kids. So there parents didn't raise them properly.

3. Agreed. But you are allowed to use it where ever you want. Best thing to do is just ignore the farmers. They are the ones who will lose out and you can get extra money taking it where you want.

4. Properly Roasted

5. I fully support this! It is something that has annoyed me for a long time

6. Don't drop it for the clan.

99% of the people won't touch you. When I get a horn or seal in a random clan there isn't a chance in hell I'll drop it for them.

7. Besides the point... When do they ever drop? Its extremely rare, I can't even remember the last drop I got.

8. Do whatever you want. No one can stop you.

9. Horns are crap anyway may as well drop them lol
    Seals it's nice to give back to clan but ultimately your choice

10. do tell what the method is

11. Thanks for the input

I know this is something that ultimately can't be changed because people gonna attack no matter what, but I think the clan rule 'seal dropped here used here' idea should be abolished. The clan does not work for it, it's luck.

12. Fair enough, but it's not giving it back to the clan? They never had it in the first place?

13. Who says you have to follow that "rule"?

Edit: clans only do this because so many people are scared of possibly being hit for a few days.

14. I left with my seals on an alt. Got farming threats but nothing ever actually happened

15. Most wall warriors are a bunch of fairies. Put up a few towers and make sure you pay crap, they'll leave you alone soon enough.

16. Glad to be part of that 1%

17. By farm you mean 2 unloads and some frowny faces

18. People who farm people should be banned or something because that's like making them use something that costs money

19. :lol: