SHORT WAR OPTION

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _____NIGHTWING_____, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Many players I have encountered all have the same problem. 12-24 hour wars are very intrusive on family, work and just life in general.

I have a life and children. 24 hours is too much at times to commit to but wars are a total laugh.

A lot feel the same way. The soloution. Easy.

2-4-6 hour war options. Easy to organise,
    12 hour war organised in an hour.
    Be a lot easier to run short wars post ad for opponent clan start it up and off you go for a short blast of fun.

Not tool long for members to commit to and easy for clans to respond.
    30 minute build up time prior to war not 4 hour wait and use players on at the time.

I would also lile to see a full troop no regen option. Total carnage most active clan wins not turtling or dtw option.

2. Dont war then, just farm noobs

3. No fun wars are a laugh. Why not have all options available to all players.

4. And should scout actions earn plunder for wars??

5. It would be skirmish and i support this idea. Anything that could help train people and bring wars back would be a good thing. Id email the devs at support.

They do read forums but wading thru trolls and spam is annoying for them probably.

6. No, scouts are used to see enemy buildings

7. begging your pardon on this one. all things being equal, defender loses less troops than an attacker does. high statted late start clans say what?

As far as short wars go though, it originally was a 48 hour war, that was it, and in that period of global war people said it was too short of a timeframe and continued non-system wars. Those that did use it eventually said it was too long, needed locked rosters, and all sorts of other things that scare them in OSWs. So, the locked roster function was eventually won, as well as the 24 hour and 12 hour war functions, pushing the window further.

Now you want 4-6 hour wars.....why not just hit off the battle list for some quick action as you put it? If they appear on the battle list they are online...

8. ^ Too true.
    Though it would be a nice way to get a couple mith, for not too long of a time period.

9. Considering generally speaking you have to earn a billion+ gold per mithril, it would seriously be only a couple of mithril, if that, with many getting no mithril at all.

10. I know.
    But I feel you could almost be more active in these wars if you get what I mean? If you set them out, to suit when you spend the most time on KaW, it may be more effective.

Plus it would just be a little fun, without all the hassle.

Though I do support what you said about BL.

11. Cor makes a good point I do however have to give op credit for his thought and cor don't be such a sourpuss try to encourage people to think

12. Battle list is not a clan team building option. And no good for training new players how to war.

I like 12 hour wars
    But skirmishs would enhance the game. Those that enjoy the long ones and osw great. For others it it too much to ask for an option that introduces all players to all aspects.

Sub clans first war was immense success and helped players become a team. But players staying up till 4 am then getting up with babies at 5 or going to work or hitting from work.

Why should the option not be there for those that would appreciate it.

Those that don't.. Don't have to do them. Obvious.

13. ^Good argument!
    :)

14. By pointing out what doesn't work in someone's post and forcing them to improve their idea or better-word their stance, I am encouraging people to think, as opposed to them just vomiting out whatever comes to mind if/when they decide, "I'm going to post a topic on forums because I can, herp-derp." ;)

15. Lol not that cor is sore about discussion in wc the other day. But hey if vomit is considered good by most and all critiscm comes from one person being cor. Time to accept it.

Let people have their say cor or are you scared of players having the right to say what they would like to see in the game. We pay to play. We have the right to make suggeations whether you like it or not. Quit trolling and see what the gamers say not trying to impose your will on others.

You have made no suggestion to help new players or team building. Let them have rheir say and see what the outcome is.

16. Still support.

17. And I need smaller thumbs ore bigger phone buttons 

18. Not sure where this post is coming from at all, as I am not preventing people from posting on forums, nor removing posts that do not violate the terms of use. By refining them, I am in fact improving what they are saying and thus making them that much more heard in thier "say". If it is "trolling" to give constructive feedback, then I do not know what trolling is.

19. @Cor.
    Pwned?
    :lol: