SHADOW WARRIORS OF THE FALLEN VS. -RIOT TOWN-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lxRIOTxl_PrObLEmChILD_lxTOWNxl, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. **OSW**
    WITH Shadow Warriors of The Fallen REASON BECAUSE SOMEONE POSTED ON WC :roll: AND NOW THEY ARE FARMING US UNTIL WE DISBAND AND JOIN THEM -RIOT TOWN- AINT BACKING DOWN FROM THEM SO IF YOU WANT TO APPLY IN HELP US OUT APPLY... :cool:

THEY CANT HANDLE THERE OWN SO THEY BRING IN :? THE 4 HORSE MAN OF APOCOLYPSE BUT ITS OKAY WE UNDERSTAND HOW WEAK YOU CAN GET GOON55 IS A LINK TO THERE CLAN ITS PATHIC BULLYING A CLAN WHOS ACTICALLY TRIPLE SMALLER THEN THEM WE WOULD CALLED CF BUT THEY DONT WANT IT SO BRING WHO YOU WANT IN SHADOW OF THE FALLEN..

THIS IS A PROBLEM CHILD AND ILL HIT ANYONE I CAN TO DEFEND MY CLAN OFF TOPS WE AINT GIVING UP NOT A CHANCE WE AINT NO PUNK CLAN SO TRY YOUR BEST BECAUSE WE WERE TEACH BY THE BEST.. WE KNOW WE ARE SMALL BUT WE AINT LETTING YOU GET OUR CLAN I RATHER GO UNACTIVE IN SIT.. :| SO YOU SO YOU CALLED ALL CLANS YOU CAN BECAUSE WE KNOW YOU CANT HANDLE YOUR OWN IM SPEAKING FROM THE HEART OF A SOLDIER :cool:

2. yump now they having spys join our clan pssh just STOP IT lmao :lol:

3. Please, when you caps rage on the internet, no one takes you seriously.

4. don't think it's just the caps

Maybe?

5. if i was any stronger i would back my clan up to the fullest but we are small and barly getting up shadow of the fallen give me a person to face and i will have him pinned all day and night :cool:

6. 

7. calling us out....again i thought it was over we even sent help last night cus u cant do orogins urself u guys r a joke here comes another 30 bil in stripping  pathetic

8. 30bil in stripping LOL noob fight

9. I'm seriously confused… and disappointed.

10. Lay off the caps. I can tell which clan is going to win just by reading OP

11. @Pinky: Lol :p I'm actually surprised that a clan that does T1-2EB's hasn't surrendered against a clan that seems to do B2B Haunts and other EB's. I ain't checked history yet, but that's what it seems to be.

12. lol 30 bil in a day yeah but merc station alpha stripped mercs legion of over 5 tril... i stripped 600bil in 2 weeks

13. @pinky they have like no allies left sprry to dissapoint n dont make much off them

14. Wait sergnt, what are you talking about? Mentioning other OSW's? >.>

15. yes lol and ur clan has a great owner

16. yeah sorry 30bil isnt enuf lol

17. im such a dissapointing little **** arent i?

18. Lol. It isn't dissapointing. Not like a clan would care about 30B.

19. haha they barely had 150bil as a clan in allies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.