Shadow Hansels

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MotherOfAllBombs-SE, Jul 29, 2015.

1. I have been playing a lot of kaw and warring is one of my favorite things lately I have seen tons player with low stats and high bfes called shadow hansels. I am trying to build one myself as an alt what is the best way to do this. AND who are some really good shadow hansels

2. There's a new build? ._.

Edit: do this, become an LB player, be on top 10 for every event. Have complete event set, drop allies and builds.

Then, build stable and 1 level guide.

3. Not really new just wondering how to build a sh

4. I refuse to be an enabler

5. Huh?

6. Great I see forums is very helpful

7. No problem, you can ask us anything anytime :)

Glad to be of assistance

8. Lol. Im with you karma.

9. SHs are dead. You're better off growing like you're supposed to on this game.

10. I'm gonna war and it's an alt...

11. This community refuses to help produce more SH, there are more then enough warring right now.

12. Nobody wants more SH's. That is why they won't help you. Just make a normal hansel and be done with it. It's really not worth the trouble.

13. I war on mupltiple accounts, not one of them is a SH. They're dead. You're better off growing.

14. gl trying to war with a sh without trils in allies :)

15. SH build = 49 SOS level 1 on HL and LL and then whatever attack buildings on HF/Abyss you want... Try to keep it under 4mil CS. SH are terrible for Primal wars but are excellent in Indi Wars and Round Wars.

16. For that build you would need 24 strong hold of shadow buildings lvl 1 on low land. Then 25 of the same building on the highland and an attack building most recommended on the hoarfrost lands

17. That pretty much sums it all up right there.

18. Build the account and once HLBC and HFBC drop your build. You'll need to do some hard core eb noob stuff to get the best equip possible.

With the gold made buy good active allies and stock up on attack potions so you can hit larger players.

20. SH are not dead, people who say they are don't actually own one. I would highly recommend building SH at first as your mith payout is much greater in that bracket.