SH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by renamed473, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Not that I'm a small sh or anything but clans should stick some small sh into their rosters for easy plunder. Think of it this way... If a small sh hits a bigger sh the smaller one will make more plunder than the bigger sh and the small one pays crap to the big sh. For example a all sh roster with max 15 can cast... The clan should cast 13 big sh and 2 small sh.

2. Rediculous as it may seem, you might be on to something. :ugeek:

3. Thanks, I'm surprised a mod saw my thread!

4. Wow... Gg

5. Problem is by doing this it can very negatively impact your clans hit ratio. Especially in 11man wars.

Also SH earn more per hit the more lands they have, so it sort of cancels out the additional plunder of other SH against them.

6. Big sh don't care about small ones cuz they think that they can't do crap cuz of their size but they are wrong 

7. Amazing that OP knows this and the devs don't 

8. Lol  valor

9. Btw this is my first ever thread so far so good 

10. Ok just to clarify, SH is probably one of the worst things to happen to wars. Most if not all want this issue fixed. Individual wars and ASW wars have just gone to show how great wars can be with competitive rosters.

11. I guess that's a no support comment?

12. WOOO! 2 COMMENTS BY A MOD
    IM ON FIRE!

13. Make this thread very interesting!

14. If we didn't have sh ... Then every war would just be like ASW...? Anyone see what in sayin?

15. True dat good thinking bro!

16. Why make a smaller sh when you can just build a gh and wack those sh around and still plunder even tho gh plunder was decreased. All you need is bfa.

17. Gh sucks now because of the SOS being better now for plunder so it's gonna take a lot for a little gh to plunder hard

18. Not with the right atk building. Think about it, having gh to hit sh and still plunder while your mids and bigs plunder too.