Sh w/ no bfa/gh/statless Indi War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Unruly, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Hi all! Hawkisboss here. So as many of you all know there is whats considered a "noob indi war" this noob war is the war that has the SH who didnt make it into the normal SH indi, gh, and WORST OF ALL statless accounts.

I participate in these noob individual wars maybe five times a week, and heres the issue that im presenting here today:
    ISSUE: Statless builds that are unable to cast mithril cast for war every time.Many of these statless builds are either moles, spammers, inactives, or just poop at war. This does not just apply to the noob indi war anymore either. Now with the addition of 100 man individual wars on the weekend during "Chaos Wars" statless are becoming a waste of space in clans and moles for the other team, so not only are the affecting the SH/GH. They are affecting everyone who casts for these 100 man indis which ranges from statless - 15mil cs builds.

THE FIX: Statless should not be able to cast for war until AT LEAST ALL LOWLANDS have been explored. Exploring all lowlands will require minimum effort for moles to cast their statless(now LL complete) alts in war.

I know this does not matter to the people who are not placed in an individual war with statless, so if this does not apply to you and you disagree please dont hate on me too hard.

Thanks for reading! :)
    First forum topic post, sorry for any code errors.

2. The point of the game is to grow. If you want to have a quick easy build to go ee, your gonna be matched up with Statless accounts. Don't like it? Grow. Problem solved.

3. Disclaimer: Hawk is not butthurt. He wins all of his Indis. He just wants it to be fair for the other team

4. I've been telling the noobs to grow for forever. They never do.

5. If you don't like being matched up with statless alts then grow your stats problem solved

6. When I wanted to get out of the sh/statless noob bracket I grew BFA and became a ssh. That literally solved the mole/statless problem for me.

I got bored of of the ssh so I sold some of my allies and converted to a hansel

7. Im completely fine being matched up with statless, but if they are alts of the other clan then that is when it becomes a problem. Im personally effected if this is implemented. I just want no moles/statless so the other team cant complain if I win.

8. If you had stats that weren't like a newbs you wouldn't be matched up against them. You choose to fight at that CS.

9. I'm not effected*

10. Noob crying about other noobs.

11. you're tiny bud. grow

12. Not crying as I explained above. Ive won 13/15 of my last indis so no crying here.

13. I used to be in your tier of indi war. I got sick of the terrible matches so I stopped warring for a while and grew. Put up some towers. Got a little more experience. Now on the tier I'm in, inactives and statless are either not common or not a problem, respectively. Like everyone else is saying... GROW

14. I support this. I had this issue myself i am not a sh anymore but still have a significant amount of bfa and am still matched with these spammers/moles/inacs

15. Hawk you're a noob to son...go take a hike

16. Obvi this is not my main account. I love your equip and EE btw bud. And those towers r beautiful.

17. Change your build... problem solved

18. Like everyone else is saying...just grow problem is solved you go up in tier and avoid the sh/inactives(sometimes)

19. Easy fix. Play a real build not an exploit build.

20. IDK, After last indi I hope some saw that GH build can still be used effectively.