SH REDEEM YOURSELVES IN THE EYES OF KAW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Spilatch, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Hello fellow kawiorrs.

The past few war seasons have been frustrating to say the least, we all know what's been going on so I'm not going to ramble on about it.

The GH and SH have received the brunt of the criticism during this time. HOWEVER , we all know the real culprits in this fiasco are the LB( not all LB but I'm sure you know who you are) that continue to shamefully use them in order to face smaller opponents.

LB stands for LEADER BOARD, seems to me some people don't understand what being a leader is or the idea of LEADING by example. MAYBE SHOULD CHANGE TO FOLLOWERBOARD.

But I digress .

SH I call on you guys to change this trend . I've seen a few clans war ONLY sh. Good for them. They are true to what they are similar to as when clans like zaft or silver would war HUGE rosters last season, they EXPECTED a huge match . They weren't trying to screw over another clan as so many try to do each and every day over and over. It truly is despicable.

But when these all sh rosters warred , a funny thing happened. A roster of 11 sh will match a roster of 7/8 sh and 3/4 tanks and Lb . The system still allows the match while it ends up being 11 on 7 as the 4 tanks are defender to strong! Hilarious!

Now I'm not asking sh to only war on sh only rosters. I just want you guys to be AWARE, if you somehow aren't already, that warring on these sh/LB rosters is being is a huge detriment to the community , and it's also giving you guys a bad name, hence all the sh hate .

If more clans would war with balanced rosters: OR STAY TRUE TO WHAT YOU ARE (bigs war big and smalls war small) We'd all be seeing a lot more fun/ better matches.

I'm not sure if people out there have the balls or pride to make the change though. Prove me wrong.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

2. What is frustrating, is seeing another thread about EE wars.

3. Awww poor baby.

4. Yes, I agree. But using lb stacking or sh stacking is still a good way to win and people will still use it.

Personally I don't mind the LB players as they have actually played kaw and built up, sh don't grow they just gather bfa to beat other sh. The point of kaw is to war and grow.

Also I think match ups should try to be more accurate, I mean (like you said (huge tanks can't hit the small sh)) perhaps if they were matched better to different builds. Lb's we can't nerf like SH and people will continue to use this to win wars

5. amen. :lol:

6. You say that we are letting the LB "use" us to get good matches. However.... thats not the case i believe; i just want to enjoy the war.

7. (Is frustrated by number of EE threads, opens it, reads it and posts in it to keep it in actives ) real sharp ones. 

8. Some people believe in unicorns too.

9. Devs have heard hundreds of potential solutions over the months.... They think they have one, but haven't completed their testing (they posted this in a war thread recently)...

I'm not saying it'll work, but I am saying that the are "married" to their idea (whatever it might be).... So, let's spur the release of that idea, as opposed to putting our efforts elsewhere.

Bizarro

10. Spil u are wasting your breath and time. There probably won't be a change. Ee wars are a shell of what they were once. 11 vs 11 1hr wars are not that entertaining. Who wants a war decided at match up. The only new change is a 10 min window when u can come out. 11 vs 11 give less build variety.

11. Amen

The clans getting the 11 sh clans are trying to stack the ods and increase thier chance of getting matched to one when they unequip.

Then cry about how horible it is when you are out played on stacking scheem.

Dont get me wrong, matching an all sh roster on the other side is no fun, but a few more equipment and a few more mids/bigs solves it.

All sh/all sh is fun.

12. Bring back 4 hour was, that will bring back the hansel

13. Keep sh to a minimum. Use builds that took effort to develop

14. No @cloud

15. I agree with your principle, but disagree with your methodology. Allowing a roster with eleven sh to match only makes a bad situation worse. Why put anything other than a sh in your roster now? It's just stacking in reverse. Maybe I can cast 11 gh, n outplunder 11 sh, yea, that's it. We can all drop builds now any let the munchkin games begin. I may be going back to online poker soon.

16. Give a good reason why not.

17. @BEP exactly .

18. @ cloudy with meatballs: every single second we spend on this game is a waste of time  so might as well try something productive

19. The problem is the term "SEASON"
    There is no season if matchup is random and people can fight in any clan
    Clans should sign up for the "Season" and a schedule is made.
    11/20/25 whatever number of people cast in and it fills in top to bottom for the rest
    If your clan cannot host the desired war, you are kicked from the season
    Have Divisions separating different clans And one player cannot fight in two clans in same division
    That would honor Devs ORIGINAL plan of staying in one clan, but can still visit friends without losing Edge
    By making a schedule , clans would put forth the strongest matchup available and not spread CS to gain favorable matchup.
    W/E Won't happen, I know, but the answer is out there.

20. U cant beat them join them as the sayin gos.