SH beats Devs tech support once again

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The-Beefington, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Once again users have bypassed hit ratio or what ever devs claim they use to match. If their ALL sh give them an ALL SH opponent. Thank you for your failure to the users. Be xtals cost money fix the issues with war or make it free bunch of scam artist's you are thinking ape

2. That gif about sums it up.

War does suck nowadays, sadly.

3. 100% agree. It's a shame that tanks are becoming extinct.

4. Just don't use sh in your roster and you won't match them.

5. Not true. If the sh have high bfa & bfe they fall under a high hit ratio. They can potentially hit some LB bigs with enough bfa so the matches can still be very skewed.

6. I can hit 113 ally lb. I have t2l3 atk buildings 48 lvl 1 sos. Only 190m bfa

7. Now, pro-sh or not, i think most people here will find that kind of rediculous. Considering 113 is HFBC and probably has 45T in allies, and I'm like 1.6m cs 190m bfa

8. Here is a good tip - don't like EE, don't do it.

As soon as devs stop making the monetary profit from EE they will either stop them or put in place a better system. Crying in forums won't get you a better matchup.

You don't see osw guys crying in forums because their opponents are bigger or have a BFA/BFE or incompatible builds. If I made a thread everytime I was outsized in PvP forums would be full.

So shut the **** up and quit whining about a game.

9. What Pup Devil said 

10. @ III barcode u r talking absolute garbage there is no way u can hit that high up idiot

11. Exactly how many times have you been the underdog? I only ask because the forums can hold thousands upon thousands of posts.

12.  Jac, figure of speech. 

13. Awe, boo ******* hoo, your stacked roster got beat by a balanced roster and tanks getting pushed out of war, cry me a river. Your stupid stacked rosters already pushed mids & hansels outa war so my advice to you is 'adapt or quit'. Sound familiar??? Here is a hint: USE A BALANCED ROSTER YOURSELF and quit bitching about a balanced. If your running lb, bigs, and/or tanks, dont run 6-10 sh. I for one am glad the sh have started to fight together. Stacked rosters didnt matxh often in past why would they now? your whole goal by using stacked roster is to get smaller 'weaker' opponent, guess what? its working lmao, they just better than you. Man up and fight bigs with bigs, smalls with smalls.

14. Sas p :59

Noob

15. vamp I could not have said it better. Great post. Op, the war system is ****** up. a very very small percentage of people in kaw can EE and win. Don't fill the forums with your noob tears because your just now realizing how messed up it is.