Serious question for Knightmare

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MR2, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please don't troll this thread.. If you're not in the war, please keep your thoughts to yourself... This is an open question to the leadership of Knightmare and their friends who are fighting us.

What exactly is your goal? How do you propose to yourselves, and your clanmates, that you will win this "war"? Merely fighting for days or weeks or months is not a win. When you are left stripped to the bare bone, that is not an accomplishment. Scan the rosters.. Most of you are without allies, without pots, not making any progress... Those who have allies will not have them for much longer. Our roster is as strong as it was when this kicked off. You don't have the manpower or resources to make a dent in us, let alone win this. I'm not trying to talk trash or be disrespectful, I'm just being real and honest. I just don't see the point. You've battled for awhile, and that's great, wars are fun. But do you need to carry this on, making all of your friends and mates stripped to the bone? There's no point, and no hope for victory.

Don't get me wrong, I/we will war you for as long as you want. You pay much better than boring EB's. But I just don't see the point in moving forward from your end. I welcome anyone involved in this conflict to offer their opinions on this. I want this to be a respectful and clean, open conversation.

No trolling please. Thank you very much.

2. Nice post, Waiting to see what The other clan says

3. Troll troll troll, OH, WHOOPS. I TROLLED

4. Some players would rather fight to the bitter end rather than concede. If IG and allies were 'against the ropes' they probably would also. Pride is ever the enemy of the brave man and the stupid man.

5. Alison stated it perfectly

6. Nice post Alison, Well spoken..

7. Very nice Allison. Good point 

8. I completely agree with Alison. Respect to both sides, especially knightmare

9. Seven responses, none of them in this confilct... lovely

I respectfully request to keep this thread for those involved. Thank you very much.

10. You should wall members of knightmare an tell them to check forums, otherwise they most likely won't see this

11. I am sorry, But I had a button saying "Post reply"...Wanted to test?

12. Sounds like there being schooled. White flag mare. White flag.

13. i have buttons that say attack and steal, and a mind that says strip and farm to reset, want to test?

14. Lol, babe, Only saying I can post if I want

15. pinned... now shut up please.

Next time your allies go too

16. Snowdog by people posting it keeps your thread at the top of actives where knightmare are more likely to see it. As long as no one goes off topic you should have no reason to be mad. The forums are open to everyone. To threaten to farm someone to reset for pointing this out is rather excessive to say the least

17. I say...Nah deleting my wall post with out explaining...Free thread..

18. I started the thread very respectfully, and restated my request very respectfully.. I understand the concept of a bump... I have asked the owner of our opponent to view and offer feedback... he knows where it is, he knows how to find it, i could care less if it's in the active section.

As you say folks are open to post here, I feel I am open to take action against someone who I feel has ignored my multiple previous respectful requests. I respect your input, and thank you for it. I await opinions of those involved in the conflict.

19.  makes sense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.