Seperation of colors between clans and all players of game

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by SporadicCalligraphy, Mar 3, 2016.

1. I can't understand why devs separate members of clans in events in different colors. We work as a team to complete EB's but then the points are separated between.. When it should be so that all members of clan are on same team.. Events should have clan locks on them and open players shouldn't be able to opt in event without being in a clan.. There are more than enough clans in KaW for the separation to be equal which is completely overlook when it comes to events... Devs you guys should really try this with next event and see how it works out.. Its not like you'll be losing anything with trying it.. Also players should be able to jump between clans as long as the their event color matches the clans they are trying to join.

2. Op.....

How will people leave for indi wars?

It would be much easier if you leave your clan and join one with all golden boars or snowy owls

3. Complaining is so much fun...

Yaaaaaaaay

4. Thanks for the responses.. As for wars it should as well be the same rules only members of the same color can join wars against opposite teams.. They manage to balance out the members as is so it should be hard to maintain that same balance for war

5. As for wars EE/ OSW ETC.. the rules should still apply you can only join into a clan of same color for event. The power is already separated in order to do matchups

6. I personally like the fact that not everyone in the clan is on the same team.

I know that whatever happens some of my clan will be on the winning side and receive the rewards for that.

7. Faz understandable but there's a power difference in clan members as well.. Which also creates a gap in power for event.. It takes a clan to beat each EB.. In other words ebs that can be solo'd shouldn't be a part of the event..

8. New players can't solo war beast and imagine what 500 silver bars (which just being on the right team),would do for you back when you where in low lands.

These events help close the gap as well as players can spend the silver on upgrades. As the bigs get bigger the silver bars don't cover as many upgrades as the smaller builds can do.

9. This is why the feedback is necessary. To come up with solutions for anything that would be an issue.

10. As long as I don't have to leave my clan to take part in this style of event I'm up for it.

How we get a equal sized teams would be challenging there are a lot of inactive accounts and clans about which might throw out an imbalance of power.

12. Thanks for the support Faz  let's see if its taken into consideration which it probably won't be lol

13. Separate but equal doesn't work.

I think for some very obvious reasons.