Sell back Red Paladin/s1/s2 gear

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Because of the new update to "sell" season 3 and 4 gear in the alchemist. I think an option should be introduced to sell back the old gear.

The price could be small, like lands, 20% of total cost to buy and upgrade.

This means a piece of equipment you spent 1,000 mithril on you would get 200 back to put towards new gear.

This stops equipment from piling up and encourages people to work towards a better set by getting rid of the old set. Many think a couple million more stats isn't worth the effort if you have a piece of very close stat wise, this could increase participation in wars.

Well that's my proposal.

-TROLL-

2. Support, but I'm greedy. 50% refund plz lol

3. The base price of season 1/2 gear could be equivalent or 10% greater than red paladin gear since stats are 10% higher. (For sell back option).

4. Support but for minimum of 50% refund

5. Support

6. Would be nice if you could also trade inferno/aqua for mith

7. 50% refund would be too great.

8. Support. Needs to happen man.

9. Brilliant idea! Support for 50% mith refund. So can get those 1k equips. Fair deals

10. I see people making 100 mith a war. With 6 wars in a day it is not impossible for the new EQ at all. I don't support this. You warred for the best eq of it's time. No you can either continue warring for best EQ of this time or simply put up with the old.

11. 100 mith a war, minus the 60 they casted.

=40 mith profit per war on a good day

12. I have seen people cast 20 mith and still make 100. I honestly don't buy the whole "more mith you cast, the more you get" crap. I have fully
    Casted mith before and always got same profit.