Seige

Discussion in 'Wars' started by iNTeR___Psycho-Humper___MaSS, Dec 2, 2012.

1. hey fourms this is another war idea for the future. [color/]

Well as you can see the name would be seige
    and in this war type your clan would have a Clan Caslte or Fort and you have to defend for half the war. You would assign members to defend the their side they were assigned.

How you would upgrade your Clan Castle is by donating money and only the owner and a select few of admins can upgrade and change the castle.

Attacking the enemys castle is just like every war just you can only attack the side you are givein. How you know you broke through the walls is it would be like an eb health bar, how you would calculate the health bar is by all the players deffence stats to their owner.

If and when you break through one side of the wall all other deffence health bars drop by 1/3 (the number can be modified) then you can choose to attack another wall but, this time you do double the damage. [color/]

Now, once youve destroyed all the walls (if you do) there is one last line of deffence which is were you add all deffenceive stats to ally and divide it by half. Then the attackers have the remaining time to break through and destroy their castle. If you do destroy the castle you get a money bonus to your end plunder. The amount of plunder your clan gets is based upon how fast you destroy their clan castle. Then they get their turn to attack.

Q and A [color/]

Q: How long would the wars be?
    A: They should be 6, 8, 12 this gives both teams time to attack and defend.

Q:When on defence what do you do?
    A: The attackers have a health bar just the same as you and if you kill it to zero you beat that side and you can go help you allies but your defence stats dont factor in to the health bar of the side you help.

Q: Wouldnt you need another rank of admin to edit the castle?
    A: Yes

Please feel free to ask any questions, and please give feedback.

2. Good very good...
    SUPPORT

3. your bbcode made me die of laughter 10/10 for the lolz.

4. But bad bb codes

5. I support it tho

6. Sorry damn i hardly use them and i felt like i was doin something wrong

7. I support (for those who can't read size. Also bbcode is [color=(color) blah [/color] u messed up /

8. Support sounds fun

9. Mgk whats the point of that

10. He's helping me durr ty mgk

11. Bump for support