Seeking Experienced Tracker

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BoredSavan, Oct 18, 2013.

1. We are currently looking for one or two semi experienced trackers, in anticipation of the increased wars next week. Further training and support will be provided. A wide range of war times are availible for the right individual.Wall me for consideration.

2. Bear tracking, deer tracking, rabbit, wolf, snakes, anything of the sort.

I'm the best at tracking these here varmits

3. I'm great at tracking forum spammers. I smell one right here! Go ask wc, you nub.

4. @ bullet I hope you realize that is one of the best WC and trackers in kaw and in a very experienced and good EE clan that are offering people a chance in if they are decent tracker and willing to learn to get better at it

5. I tracked for my home clan's wars.
    I say I did pretty good.

6. Really? No offense to him, but I've never heard of him, and the clan he is in isn't really known for winning the tough fights.

7. If he's so famous for tracking, why are they looking for trackers?

8. I can track. Il PM you on alt later ok? My main= silenced xD

9. Res they're a great clan. And op is a great warrior. I've seen him in action xD now shut your mouth please :) and il leave your troops intact

10. I don't doubt he isn't good at a tap game, it's pretty simple. I really don't care where you place your troops, as long as I have a place for mine.

11. Wanna try me? (; I'm always ready for a fight.

12. You obviously can't take a hint. I already openly invited you to my news.

13. Savan is Great W.C and we got other good Commanders too. But at the moment we only have two solid trackers (the best two Ive seen in KaW). Week 6 will have 15 wars, it would be nice if the trackers we have now could take a break from a few of these wars, hence this thread. G.L to those who apply.