Seeking clarification regarding a no match issue.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ILI0IRIDI-ISI0IRIAI, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two wars in a row we have gotten no match & the explanation for our no match was something like "Clans in your stat range had already been matched leaving you only bad matches". I am just wondering if you guys begin to match clans before sign up closes or not? Does signing up at last minute create a larger chance other clans will already be matched up?

2. I think this is something a lot of people want to know. I know down here at Minas we have gone back and forth over this a lot.

In my opinion I don't think it matters. We have signed up right when signups come out. Right with 3 and a half hours before signups close on the clock. And have still been given that answer in threads the devs post.

3. There is no need for this thread. There is already an official No Match Discussion Thread for these types of complaints. Please go to that thread and post your concerns. Here is the link for you.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=157678

4. I retract my previous statement, I'm dumb. Posting it there too.

5. Actually, the official no match thread isn't locked. And that thread is for questions and complaints. :)

6. lock please question answered on no match thread page 52 if anyone is wondering

7. Locking per op request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.