Seeding season

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rusted_Knight_of_New_Age, Apr 24, 2014.

1. For the northern hemisphere seeding season is here.

That means it is time to go out and start farming!

Hell with most everything! The only thing a man can do with a damn feather is put it in their hat and look like a douche bag. Farming feeds the world.

With that, once Kaw admins post their leaderboards of this feather hunt on completion of this event, I challenge all of you Off System Pvp supporters to farm the hell out of them.

I know I will, not out of protest, but just because I want to and because I can. Because I don't need a reason to hit/farm/strip anyone.

I will no longer play this game under the pretext of others and will proudly pay the consequences of my actions. I am done giving a damn about reasons. Also, cf's are crap, this is a war game. I will stop hitting when I am bored with hitting you and could care less how much you wish to hit me after I am done with farming you. It is only a game.

My lease is finally broken because I broke it.

I will proudly light my cigarette off of the flames of society as it burns to the ground.

2. Please give it up with the PVP threads already.

If you wanna farm, just farm. No need to announce it to the world.

3. I'll farm, fail hit, and post on forums about whatever the hell I want.

You are not my boss and and formerly kiss my ass to be honest. If you don't like it, guess what, I don't care, I really don't! - Well other than sending a few fail hits your way and burning up a few of these lingering xstals I have from a time when I did use to care.

Now it is all about creating drama and getting attention.

4. Stupid dtw noob

5. Yay... I think

6. If there's one thing you're good at, it's failing.

7. Fail, succeed, yada yada yada, still pissed you off enough to make you spend $3 worth of xtals on me to play my game.

And I'm the noob?

I am glad I am a noob and not a sheep like you, mr cheese.

8. Pretty sure he probly already had those xstals lmao

9. Scoop, you are a tower build with no ee equipment.

That is like owning a bulldozer and having it parked on a ship, useless.

10. But what if you need to get the ship off a sandbar? Bulldozer might not be so useless after all

11. There's plenty more where that came from, cupcake.

12. Still can kick your ass so im not worried

13. I like cupcakes 0.0

14. Scoop, learn business it still cost him 3 dollars to get those xstals.

Now i burned two, but I burned two starting this **** fest because it is how I want to play this game.

He/she/it/whatever burned 3 because cheese head fell into my game.

I may be the try-hard noob, but even my fails are succeeding because it is not gold I am after, it is Off system pvp and butthurt! And Cheese gave me both of them as well as Attention!

Soooo, tell me again how I am failing!

15. He didn't buy em for you tho dumb ass

16. Cup cakes are good.

And how can you kick my ass? Please tell me tapping a button on a war game isn't your idea of kicking ass! Hahahahahhaha

17. Go home, rusty - you're drunk.