second ee rant (no swearing)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DaddyOwnsYou, May 19, 2013.

1. Hello forums

I have recovered from my severe butt hurt moment and now I'm not butthurt but rather jelly of my clan mates.

I almost ko-ed like 6 people within my xtal and all of them have been snatched from me at last minute!

It's like in cod blops 2 zombies on round one and there's that one noob that steals all the kills by using nades and his pistol accept this time it was the other way around and people were ks-ing me :cry:

Anyone else share my pain? :cry:

2. Um..its part of the game. Play hard or go home.

3. If this is about your Mith payout plunder factors into it very little, try tanking hits and lots of actions, it helps to get high Mith.

4. Please stop posting on forums and skim for xstalls, hahahaha

5. I feel for ya dude

6. And then, the op realized that eventually HE will do the same to another unfortunate person someday and stopped ranting about an unchangeable occurrence that occurs in every ee war. If you don't like Estocs, don't war in them at all.

7. Wow.

I thought complaining about KO steals was in the first month or so since EE wars were released.

Good teammates will call in weak targets, sacrificing the KO. Not ***** when a KO is obtained by someone else. That argument can be made by your teammates as well...

A KO is a luck shot when multiple players are involved.

8. Wow you guys took the op far too seriously :lol: i really don't care it was more for a laugh, to lighten up forums etc etc

9. Oh. You're joking?

Ha.