season 4 match up idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KoS_Muppet-Master, Mar 3, 2014.

1. After reading the forum posts of ppl from ee clans either complaining of the constant no matches or the one sided matches along with ppl view on lb and sh stacked clans I feel the devs just don't know where to turn to
    As Abraham Lincoln said "You can please some of the people some of the time all of the people some of the time some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time."
    Saying this why don't the devs allow the clans to choose if they are willing to do war after match up.
    My idea is this
    At time of match up clans have 15 min to decide if the match up is fair the clan that decides to press no match gets nothing and is locked as it would be as if matched before war.
    The clan that doesn't press match up will have the same as a no match atm.
    This gives control to the clans if they want to war or not with a penalty for clan that doesn't.
    It might help getting clan rosters back to normal as clans that are heavily stacked will get less wars and will have to alter there roster to get war.
    I'm sure there is flaws in my idea and ways to exploit it but as one that loves to do ee war I want help with a solution.

2. Sorry man, way to exploitable.

3. No support if it's not noob/easy clan they won't war it

4. Terrible idea...