Season 3???

Discussion in 'Wars' started by shantiq, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Hi I know I have a pretty bad build for war right now lol but I was thinking about turning gh for s3 for mith and equipment and all but idk cuz I want to find a clan that'll take me in for s3 as a gh, so are there any clans that would do that?

2. Don't drop build just build adt and sdt

3. S3??? That's so next year

4. Just be a hansel you noob

5. He/She is a hansel you noob ^

6. Sweet burn NA

7. [​IMG]

:lol:Its gotta be Kelso :lol:

8. guild hansel is a real specialty build. If you have a low stat alt, you might want to play that build out with it, but is certainly not advise tearing down Your main.
    Also, guild hansel is rubbish unless it has strong BFE.

If you want to war next year, focus in growth. Go tower heavy. Make sure your BFE is a s good as it can be, and decide on your build.

9. When will the season 3 start? I want to work on my build strategy for next season. Around April, may 2014?

10. November 16, 2013

11. They might fix gh mechanics s3 bahaha. But no just tower up. Dont change your build.

12. Ty for the help u guys it's much appreciated. And K_M, how am I a noob when u don't even look at my stats before saying to turn hansel and call me a noob? noob...

13. I'd say after New Years ( January - February )

14. OP make a alt, you have several months. Take that time to pull resources to get decent equip to build up bfe then just focus on buying land and building up bfa. A gh can hlbc easily in the time before s3 starts

15. When people are saying "tower up" how many of each are they talking about? T5? T6? Lvl3? Just curious as I would like to prepare also.

16. Varies on build. I am doing tower conversions on my ll and hf. Hl will be for attack/spy structures and a few towers to solidify my build. Turtle turtle

17. I thi I that building towers in the most advanced lands are best.

If you can build them in the HF lands, that is the way to go. If you only have HL, then that will work too.

Every tower you erect costs you one lands worth of plunder, so it makes sense that you'd want the most powerful towers money can buy, which would be in the HF lands .

18. I will ee seasons to come every 6 months. As well for the type of build am going for bfa for me as my bfe will be not bad after getting equipments.