Season 3 - Match Up Discussion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Ok lots been posted in various threads - lots of people have thoughts and ideas, thought it would be good to get those scattered ideas in one place ;)
    So season 3 has started and main issue is No Match ups. Personally I believe the tightening up of hit ratio is partially a good thing, will force clans to roster a more normal line-up ....
    The issue is a "normal" roster only leads to a match up still with another small/bigs clan or some-one huge like Zaft with all their big boys ... So until all clans start adapting their rosters tightening hit ratio wont work yet .... And put your hands up if you are dying to get matched up with Rising Hawks and 18GH and Lb set up - no? No show of hands there lol
    So what else could be done? Many have said about plunder payout - just for EE bring plunder more into line no matter what size , scrap dtw/dts - make all hits count ,this will eliminate a little more the benefits of having a gh/sh in roster line up or the other way evaluate hit ranges and how far up roster the smalls can hit .... Include bfa fully, it doesn't take much to see a clan who has a stack of bfa compared to those who don't, and including bfe well is it that important now considering there is a lot of kick ass eb equips kicking around now? Bfa is more variable and abused still after match ups when we all watch ppl jump up a roster
    EE wars are great normally, most people love and want to do them and just cant at the moment with the way rosters are- I'm pretty certain a few minor tweaks can make all the difference and I'm sure others have a few ideas
    Opinions please people?

2. I want rh!!!

Messing messing, on a serious note having a set plunder for ee would promote growth and like you said why have a gh/sh that cannot take hits? Will probably promote more tank builds but thats better than what we have now?

Maybe the servers cant handle that kind of ee?

3. Put this build is so easy to use, I can sit there and hit people 8mcs which makes me a huge pain. I do like your idea though, if it were implemented it would just promote the use of larger war builds

4. agreed and vix is also hot :)support

5. Support 

 ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Kot ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟FE༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

6. I think a lot of good ideas have been sugested already: tightening hit range and increasing SH/GH payout. Or creating tiers of war clans or not being allowed to sign up of the strongest n smallest ones are dtw/dts to eachother. Weighing bfa more. And significantly increase rewards for participation. I'll leave those ideas to others and re-post something I think could also help.

Lately, it seems that scouts have become the primary action of many war clans. When looking at the war summaries, scouts sometimes double the number of attacks and assassinations combined. While scouts were never meant as an offensive action, but to gather information about the opponent.

Assassinations used to be very important in season 1 (kills both spies and troops) but the massive increase in SDT has made it difficult for even Hansels with 7M spy attack to succeed their assassinations.

Plus scouts can be performed with pots, but defending against scouts is without pots making scouts almost always succesful.

Especially in the one hour plunder fests, this has made Hansels mostly a leak/liability/weakness and something you should avoid having on your roster, excluding a large portion of the ee players.

Plus it gives SoS hansels/Guild Hansels an action they can win with against builds 10 time their size with 2.5M sdt.

So I would suggest
    1. Remove the use of spy attack pots for scouts;
    2. Increase (triple) the loss of used spies when scouts fail.

This would give (bigger) Hansels their use back in EE - attack builds and 'hidden hybrids' with less than 1M spy attack will start to fail scouts which will burn their spies hard and Hansels would be needed again.

It would also cripple most of the still ever-present SoSH/GH, because without pots many of them with 600-750k spy attack will fail on 2/2.5M sdt. Only the ones with huge bfe and bfa will be useful but a 2 month old alt will not. This should make stacking a lot more difficult.

Maybe I'm overlooking certain aspects, but it seems like it is worth considering

7. It's a shamefully sad day when a three and a half year old account with all pro packs, decent equipment, and towers is pushed to the wayside for accounts that can easily be brought to a level of full function in less than a month. I've tried to understand how the developers think this is healthy for the community, but alas I cannot grasp it. I have seen many things in days here on KaW including the developers ability to turn on and off hit restrictions, prevent hits from outside of wars, and even decide which clans people are to war from. All of that leads me to believe that if the developers really wanted to fix this mess, they could.

Please, just for the sake of shutting up the people that really just want to spend their money on a fair and balanced system, adjust the payout on the stupid little builds for one week and just see if it helps.

8. Support. And Yes Vixen is hot. Fully support. KotFE APOCALYPSE UC!!!!!!

9. Such a mess is right its sad that the way to fully enjoy the wars in this game is to either spend an ungodly amount of money on game to be an unhittable lb, or make a little unhittable alt, and u will be gladly accepted by almost all war clans. The loyalty aspect seems trashed.
    Perhaps a suggestion is to limit the mith reward for small builds.
    Have an assigned title or job system during match prep
    Wc
    Tracker(s)
    Front line builds
    Small builds
    Etc
    Provide stat bonuses (eg front line att 2 def -2) (wc att 3 def 3)
    And mith bonuses too (eg wc x2 small builds x.5)
    Idk just throwing wild ideas out there
    Support Vixen

10. Agree that something needs to be done to correct the current situation. I love to EE but will not until the gross roster and build imbalance are addressed. PLEASE Devs, correct this and bring back the fun in EE wars.

Support

ҜøɫƑE
    ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻
    ✯☠CƦ/ҜøɫƑE/ŦṨ/₩ØG/ᎦᎬ/ĦᎥŦ☠✯

11. Current match ups are a joke. Would support trying these changes to improve things.

12. Support Vix, they typically say if the system ain't broke don't fix it. Well guess what? The system is broken! I'm not one to whine and cry about things but what is the point in warring in a system that is so obviously flawed? We here at KotFE and Apoc love to war together as a family and I think most will agree with me that we shouldn't have to manipulate our rosters and exclude done of our family members from warring to get the perfect fit into your flawed system. Please address devs, it has been brought up for a really long time now!

13. Some*

And yes Vix is hot!

14. 100% Support To All! im fed up wasting my xtals to just dump troops on a LB for the sake of not becoming an easy plunder fountain! This is genuine Money being thrown into these wars! 9/10 we can tell a loss from the matchup. Why?

15. Your system is broken. Wars are not fun. Vixen is REALLY Hot!

16. Support!! Vix is Hot!!!!!

MaChIne4LiFe.

17. Yes something needs to be done, gh need to pay 50mil or so a hit. That lower their ability to hit mid size players. We have also had three lb players against us ranked 38 72 and 120. We had one lb ranked 189 and our second biggest was 678. These wars are not winnable and just plain not fun. If our mids were bigger ok we had a chance but the mids were also bigger than ours. Changes need to be made. I think clans need to start boycotting maybe thrn the devs will listen

18. Lolz at the fact that kotfe is in kaw with zaft and Vic calls them zaft big boys in thread.

On a separate note I do agree with this the Gh issue was never really fixed people that were Gh just switched to sh and back to same story. It would help if the plunder for a sh would be lowered or even the hit range because in war an hlbc sos Hansel can hit the other teams top 5 people with success.
    Very unbalanced in my opinion so support!!!!

19. Is in osw with zaft* and I meant to say Vix. :roll: