Season 3 Free Agents

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Assasin_for_Hire, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Season 3 Free Agents

Season 3 is a week away !
    This is for the people who just got their stuff together and are ready to join a clan for Season 3 :) !

Just include some details on your build and what makes you a good free agent

My Description

• I am a hansel who's looking for a S3 clan , i've warred since before there was a season and i think i've learned the ways to SKO 95% of the time ;)

• I mostly just want to Track/WC but also renew EE and get to Lvl.50 during Season 3.

Wall or Follow me if you're interested in having me in your clan.

Free Agent Krieg signing out ️

2. Damn made font small by mistake will fix that ASAP

3. Free agent here!
    I've warred through season 2 and am currently on a 8win ee streak. Looking for a perm spot and can try out.
    Wall me if your clan would like a GH 
    [/blue]

4. Hi, sorry for the bbcode fail 
    Anyways:
    -GH
    -Need perm clan
    -Clan must be from season 1-2
    -clan must have excellent record
    -Willing to change build to meet clans need

5. I am a small atack build, have never lost a war and know the mechs well.

6. New gh but have war experience on my main, Apokalypse I'm also getting good bfe from the moths, I'll be a 40 land gh by seasons start!!!

7. By the looks of your bfe, it looks like you've never won a war as well

8. I call bs on 40lands

9. Might as well do this too

Season 2 vet from Minas Morgul rancor 50
    Never been inactive in war

Towers fend most inc attacks. Even ppl at 6 and 7 mil attack ( god bless BFA)

Currently upgrading my current hf.
    HFBC total stats would end up being 3.7/7.0
    3.7/7.1

Looking for a war clan with great winning record. With reliable WC and trackers

10. I have war experience on my main...Apokalypse as I previously stated

11. Hello all,
    I am a seasoned warrior. Have fought on alt as a gh before season 1. Now with gh change I want to try warring with this acc. Can be wc for advantage wars. Am currently increasing sdt and removing spy atk size

12. At Appleseed he said by the start of season 3 which would be easy considering he is in a b2b hte clan lol just saying

13. Not to cause problems but just pointing it out

14. Meh might as well add,

Started season 2 late.
    Have alot of war experience, but yet to find or allowed acsess to a decent team to which to settle.

Looking for perm spot for season 3 ;)

(Yet to finish building sdt n adt)

15. My description:

Ima boss, I'm the bestest at EE

16. Me, this Hansel, attack w/ 1mil SSD or GH accounts available, looking for a good S3 clan.

17. You can use my clan for S3 EE but i stay owner and you could do whatever 

18. I leak in war and is always inactive. I don't use pots or xtals when I'm active. I don't listen to CA. Anyone want me to their clan?