Season 2 wars!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by JoeyLSA, Sep 25, 2013.

1. So as we all know ( I hope so 0-0 ) season 2 is HERE! People are starting to kick ass, take names ( mostly GH -.- love/hate those fuckers ) and get mith! Well I love seeing meaningless violence on this game! As that is why it was created correct? Anyways that's besides the point!

I saw someone bring forth this idea and I thought I'd be nice to give it a round 2. Why not make Dev sponsored clans for warring? If you win X2 mith for fighting x2 the enemies? Awesome! So Make them huge! 50 on 50!!! That's right! Cincuenta contra cincuenta! ( amazing Spanish right  )

I'd love to see this implemented. I mean so many targets! If you lose well you lose ALL your Estocs Edge! And you drop 2 points in that freaky blue aura thingy that gives you rewards in the end of season cx

So tell me what you think KaWmunity! Would you like to have Dev sponsored clans? That would have double the risk? Comments away ^_^ and may the odds be ever in your favor ( unless we are fighting. On that case skrew you ;) )

2. "Bumping to active topics"- all great and powerful Moose

3. Sounds like the worst idea I've ever heard.

Support

4. Lmao xD shut up taco.

Go tell everyone in WC to look at thread please :) I'm silenced -.-

5. No can do there pally,no speakers.

6. Mass PM motherfucker cx

7. Interesting idea… support

8. Bump. As now more people are active on forums.

9. Bumped (because I can)

10. Support 0.0 I love it

11. There was already 50v50 wars. It didn't pay 2x gold and they were 3-4 hour wars.

12. 2x mith, my bad. :roll:

13. With Dev ran clans?

Once you cast WoC your put into a random clan with ramdom players. Making everything 100% random

IMO 100% more fun

14. I would actually like to see Rising Hawks go against the Devs... Probably end their 82 win streak. :L

15. We have 'something' like this planned for ASW.

16. You lucky son of a beach... You got kaw_admin to post on your forum. :l

17. Luck be with you also Mr. SLEDGEMASTER.

18. Don't know why, but that made me happy. /)-•

19. Your face got messed up. 