Season 2:War 9 30 vs 34

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIIIIIIIIIIIIIMIIIIIIIIIIIIII, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Season 2
    War 9
    DevilsReborn 30 vs 34 Perkutut Army
    Dev should give us an explain which is out of their setting Maximum 29 ppl warring

Need explain for this

@Kaw_admin

2. Probably the server hiccup. I'm sure they'll give you an answer once they fixed the smaller problem of their server going down.

3. And also our members getting disconected and hard to login :(

4. They fixed it

5. Lost EE due to the glitch.

6. That gif is gonna give me nightmares.

7. I still cant see the Week 0 War 9 update by kaw_admin

8. Actually, it is a concern for me. .about 30 vs 34 wars and also perkutut army's members did not hit the war and still they got miths higher than what i get when i actually hit the war. It's just infair for us who war hard and earn a little. .maybe you guys should give us incentives for that. .we fought hard so we need to earn higher than those who did not hit but earn higher than us.

9. Actually, it is a concern for me. .about 30 vs 34 wars and also perkutut army's members did not hit the war and still they got miths higher than what i get when i actually hit the war. It's just unfair for us who war hard and earn a little. .maybe you guys should give us incentives for that. .we fought hard so we need to earn higher than those who did not hit but earn higher than us.

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dont know if this will work .. try*

11. Due to the server failure we lost our EB, EE lvl and 2hours of time due to roster error!! We seriously demand some explanation on this asap

12. @ sil.

take a moment to reflect on the mith payout. you always recieve any mith you used back if you win, 100% The mith payout was exactly what they used bud

13. Yup dev shud give reason y we have 29 max ppl for war nd perkutut army have 34 max ppl for war & thts notnot fair 29 vs 34 dev shud give reason @ kaw Admin

14. @luccus: I damn near pissed myself.

That gif is AWESOME!!!

15. After 5 watches, I finially realized that one horse doesn't start elongated, just streches.