Season 2 Times!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by rEdSpoT, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Devs
    Could you improve the season 2 war times for The Southern Hemisphere please? We can only do 3 of the 10 wars available...

2. FYI time works laterally (not northern

3. Why would the southern hemisphere have anything to do with it? Did you mean Australian? I'm guessing users in Brazil don't have too much or an issue.

4. yeah world clock goes round the planet... not north to south. eg time in england is 11.30am, time in cape town is 12.30 in the afternoon. u may wana specify where it is in the world you are from.

5. Singaporean people can only do war7 but you dont see us complaining/whining
    quit yer whining

6. I love the times and can do all but 2. Bite me whiner

7. Ur weak anyway. Go play in the sandbox instead and let the big boys war

8. point made hands down

9. None of you are whining because none of of you war!why are you on this thread?

10. [​IMG]

I war. Just not EE.

11. I don't war because I can't choose which wars I want to do. I mean, with all 10 availible to me, it's too hard to make a decision :/

12. (On my wall.)

[​IMG]

Never scheduled an OSW in my KaW life.

13. OP thinks I have never war and thought he could tell me this on my wall. I'm an eb noob he calls me. Sure I have played almost 3yrs and was here during pwar's. Resited eb's until realized I did need to make gold. So where does he get this good info that I do not war. Because I have no shiny trinket equip that all lame ass GH get for free because devs have not fixed the loophole that lets these pathetic ankle biters hit but take no hits themselves. They are not warriors, but cowards hiding in momma's skirt and att when no one is looking. I have done many wars you little punkass. So shut the **** up you whiney ass loser who is no more than a pissant in KAW

14. And there are many LB players who contest to my 1vs with them. Pathetic loser. War is not all about EE

15. What a noob. War is not EE. War is war.

16. Op, you gonna call me an eb fairy too cause i have no mith equip? Noob. I fight lots of ee wars, 1vs many, OSW, and lots of clan vs clan wars. Look at my Estoc Edge you moron. I have just recent fought this clan. And before in another clan was always top plunder in war. So watch your ignorance before speaking babble about nothing you know about. It's not all about shiny mith equip like all cheap ass GH achieve. I think it goes like this: (devs) hey little GH, would you like some candy? Then you payback with your ass favors in return

17. Unless yall get back on topic, this should be locked. OP, idk what to tell ya tho, u may have to stay up & catch a late one or two. Bummer.

18. I'm confused, is the whole of the southern hemisphere on one timezone?

OP, just move house/country, problem solved!