Season 2 Rewards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Hi folks,

We will be distributing the rewards for Season 2 later today.

Congrats to all the winners!

2. Can't wait for it, thanks kaw_admin :)

3. Hey fancy being a bit more specific an what is taking so long? Just a rough guess on time would be good cause later today clarifies nothing

4. To put this into perspective
    Devs Time
    Later today = In 4 months

5. "Later today"

Means 23 hours and 59 minutes

6. Yawn, you should mention it was fail season reward, very bad experienced

7. Should we all go to sleep and leave out milk and cookies, for them to arrive?

8. Ever stop to think some of us have waited all day (i mean 4 days) already? Pathetic as per usual

9. Well it's morning here, and we need to re-test all the items, all the enchantment levels, all the achievement levels, double and triple check all the stats are right and images are correct, and that the script works properly.

When we give specific times people either complain that the time isn't convenient for them, or they complain that the time has passed and we haven't finished, or they complain that people are complaining.

We'll work as fast as possible to get them out as fast as possible today.

10. You ain't tested the enchantment levels? What you guys been doing for that past 4 weekdays lmao?

11. Please let us know what will happen to EE, hope you'll extend it until next weekend of wars is available. :ugeek:

12. Hey man, what's bugging you? We announced at the start of the season that we would give out the rewards today. We are doing that, so what's really on your mind? Hard day at the office/work/school?

13. Haven't u had 4 days to do that? You could even do this stuff before/ during the season to speed it up.. No one likes waiting.. U should be doing better really.. Bet u could organise a massive money collect off us in no time, but giving anything back takes u epic lengths of time!

14. KaW admin, when you say you're releasing something later I expect it to be released instantly because I'm special, you're not, and it's free stuff so make it snappy !

:twisted:

15. Well then, take your time.
    Don't want equip coming out after all this waiting then having to be re-called back to the factories because of a malfunction

Will rewards be given out like the gang rewards? Starting off with people with 1-9 rancor them moving up?

16. Of course we have, but we want to test again, there is a lot to test and we want to be thorough.

17. Wow. They said Thursday. It's still Thursday. I so wish I worked for ATA. I'd be spiteful. Make the whiners get their gear like 2 days later than everyone else. Impatient youngins

18. Thanks devs in the next 2hrs would be great so it's not passed my bed time. :)