Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 8 - War #7 and War #8

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 7, 2013.

1. THURSDAY

All clans that got no match are underlined in the lists below. The list is sorted by relative strength ranking, BFA, BFE as well as CS. It's a rough estimate of where your clan's roster is in strength compared to other rosters that signed up. All clans that got a no match, were not matched due to weak hit ratios with other clans unless otherwise specified. The best way to get a match is to look at clans within 1 or 2 ranks above or below you. Look at their roster and try to build a roster that will be able to hit them. 'No match' clans in the list didn't match each other because the hit ratio between them (even though they may have match based on strength) was too low.

War #7
    Duration: 1 hours
    Type: 13 minute KO but players can come out 5 minutes early (advantage)
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PST - Thursday - 4am-4:30am
    EST - Thursday - 7am-7:30am
    GMT - Thursday - 12pm-12:30pm
    SGT - Thursday - 8pm-8:30pm

Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty -> too strong
    SILVER -> could only match ZAFT based on hit ratio, ZAFT too strong
    Battlegrounds
    FAITH

Zero_Tolerance
    La Resistance
    Garden Of Eden
    Knights of the Fire Emblem
    DRAGONS SANCTUARY
    -S26TR-
    Phalanx
    Epic Fate
    PERKUTUT ARMY

VooDoo
    Wingless Angels
    Mutiara Pandawa
    Rising Hawks
    Pillars of Chaos
    ancient prestige
    THE LIGHTNING STRIKE
    DiViNuM FuRoReM
    No Talent - No Future
    Spartans of The under world
    ---No RemorSe---
    ReAnImAtEd AlLiAnCeS
    Epic Elite
    Tgia ReBorn
    The Umbrella Corp.
    MINAS MORGUL
    HINDUSTAAN
    The Great Merc Academy
    Shadow Apocalypse
    Ocean4
    Last Rights
    K A W -> odd guild out

War #8
    Duration: 1 hours
    Type: 13 minute KO but players can come out 5 minutes early (advantage)
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PST - Thursday - 5pm-5:30pm
    EST - Thursday - 8pm-8:30pm
    GMT - Friday - 1am-1:30am
    SGT - Friday - 9am-9:30am

Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty
    K.o.S
    SILVER
    Battlegrounds
    Furious and Sexy
    -S26TR-
    N_C_U - Dominion
    Chaos Reborn
    Empire Rising
    The HiT Squad
    La Resistance
    FAITH
    oG Alliance
    Kings Castle
    PERKUTUT ARMY
    DRAGONS SANCTUARY
    Wingless Angels
    Epic Fate
    War Nerve
    -DeVaSt4TioN-
    Rising Hawks
    Mutiara Pandawa
    Pillars of Chaos
    VooDoo
    S.O.T.R.A
    ThE InSanE AsYLuM
    NIGHT'S WATCH of HOARFROST HILL
    Ghosts of War
    DiViNuM FuRoReM
    ancient prestige
    Spartans of The under world
    Knights of the Dragon
    The Umbrella Corp.
    Chaos Theory
    THE LIGHTNING STRIKE
    -EXODUS-
    The Black Company
    Tgia ReBorn
    No Talent - No Future
    Epic Elite
    THEM
    FINAL WaR
    ---No RemorSe---
    The Forbidden
    Death Incarnate
    Tabula Rasa
    The-Rejects
    The Great Merc Academy
    Devils Reborn
    EXMOOR--PIRATES
    MINAS MORGUL
    ..''''--._''''.''---'-__..-'_
    INSANE UNKNOWNS
    Last Rights
    -BLOODLUST-
    Ocean4
    K A W
    One_Night_Stand
    Kingdom Crasher
    Furious Gods
    DLoK

2. Dang that's a lot of no match…
    Ty devs.

[​IMG]

3. I say these no matches are. bs. i can buy mith. i want rancor consulation. 2 no-match ups in a row. might not be adt sdt bfe bfa or build equall but dosnt take stratergy and willing to give a go into account. boo! boo! we want justice! If we can get a group to war we want war. to many missing out on their chance to have a go.

4. I agree marty. I had three in a row with different clans. Just want to war.

5. I don't think it unreasonable, for this last week of EE season 2, to give all no matched clans in any given war slot a 2 rancor lvls. Due to those really trying to get to 50, these last week of wars is crucial, and no match is a wasted chance. Please Devs consider this proposal. Thank You

6. I agree. I had an outside chance at 50 rancor. I needed to win this war and the next 3. If I missed it because I lost, then fine, that happens. But now I'll miss 50 rancor because one of those 4 wins I needed was a no match found.

7. I'd rather had the no match instead of the super crappy match up we got for war8, I match there 10 n 11 wr plus they have a top 200 lb, nice job devs I y u didn't post the lost like u have for war8 coz u would see how bad a match up this is n I don't normally ***** about a match up but this is just stupid

8. This was a silly match for us when non of out top 10 could hit any of theres. Also kept getting kicked out of kaw the whole war.iTo many issues between match up and issues with the server does not make me want to war anymore. I doupt you will do anything to correct the screw ups in matches lately. But who knows maybe ull surprise us.

9. What im reading is ppl getting bad matches.... cs and hit ratios are your reasons for no matches also..... it takes 1person to be either inactive or unable to contribute to be effective. end of season. we have been short changed. Thanks devs... you tryed but need to get back to work. xtal and seal sales wont last forever. this is a war game. Fix our wars.

10. I agree we had four no matches this week

11. Seriously devs? The forbidden got matched up with a clan 17 ranks above us? This had better have some form of compensation

12. Why not try and match those so called weak clans agaibst each other. All these wars are manipulations anyway. People wi would like to war, get shoved aside for the same people day after day, and week after week

13. Some people want to war regardless of consequences and requirements. It's what this game was built on, pvp. And no match is killing the idea for that. All the clans at the bottom would have been matched last season and would have been competitive. Even some of the matchups, due to hit ratio, are freaking bogus. Nobody complained this much about matchup last season. And if you fix it, no one will complain about it next season either. 1v2, 3v4, 5v6, etc. I have no real issues now as I'm retired for the season, but stop taking away from those who wanna war cuz they don't know a damn thing. Let them war without towers and requirements and let them get slaughtered. That's not devs fault. They've all been told, and they've all not listened.

14. They complained plenty about matches season 1

15. And no match is there for a good reason ... Don't like it fix ur roster .... We have never 1 time gotten a no match ... Wanna know why ? We don't try to stack a roster or play games with dts dtw .... U get no matched 9 times out of 10 it's ur fault