Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 7 - War #5, War #6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Oct 30, 2013.

1. WEDNESDAY

War #5
    Duration: 1 hours
    Type: Random KO 7-12 minutes
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PDT - Wednesday - 12pm-12:30pm
    EDT - Wednesday - 3pm-3:30pm
    GMT - Wednesday - 7pm-7:30pm
    SGT - Thursday - 3am-3:30am

All clans that got no match are underlined in the lists below. The list is sorted by relative strength ranking, BFA, BFE as well as CS. It's a rough estimate of where your clan's roster is in strength compared to other rosters that signed up. All clans that got a no match, were not matched due to weak hit ratios with other clans unless otherwise specified. The best way to get a match is to look at clans within 1 or 2 ranks above or below you. Look at their roster and try to build a roster that will be able to hit them. No match clans in the list didn't match each other because the hit ratio between them (even though they may have match based on strength) was too low.

Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty
    Battlegrounds
    Empire Rising
    SILVER
    DRAGONS SANCTUARY
    Furious and Sexy
    N_C_U - Dominion
    Chaos Reborn
    La Resistance
    Kings Castle
    MurDer War.
    Knights of the Fire Emblem
    oG Alliance
    -DeVaSt4TioN-
    Rising Hawks
    Garden Of Eden
    Wingless Angels
    S.O.T.R.A
    VooDoo
    ZAFT Rebels
    -EXODUS-
    LOS-War-Piggies
    Pillars of Chaos
    Mutiara Pandawa
    V I E T N A M
    World War Z
    The Umbrella Corp.
    WAR Honour
    No Talent - No Future
    Spartans of The under world
    DiViNuM FuRoReM
    V-Hawks
    llIlIlIlSTRIKE_FORCEllIlIlIl
    Tgia ReBorn
    ancient prestige
    Vikings in Pyjamas
    MARE
    White Army
    PERKUTUT ARMY
    THE LIGHTNING STRIKE
    K A W
    MINAS MORGUL
    Devils Reborn
    Epic Elite
    THE FINAL WAR
    The Great Merc Academy
    ClanDestino -> Odd number of sing ups resulting in your clan being odd man out.

War #6
    Duration: 1 hours
    Type: Random KO 7-12 minutes
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PDT - Wednesday - 7pm-7:30pm
    EDT - Wednesday - 10pm-10:30pm
    GMT - Thursday - 2am-2:30am
    SGT - Thursday - 10am-10:30am

Signups: 56
    No Match: 8

Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty -> too strong
    Battlegrounds
    -> would have matched with ZAFT but ZAFT is too strong

Furious and Sexy
    Garden Of Eden
    N_C_U - Dominion
    DRAGONS SANCTUARY
    FAITH
    SILVER
    Chaos Reborn
    oG Alliance
    La Resistance
    The HiT Squad
    Great_Wall
    Kings Castle
    -S26TR-
    Phalanx
    -DeVaSt4TioN-
    --SPARTA--ELITE
    Taka
    S.O.T.R.A
    Mutiara Pandawa
    LaR War
    Rising Hawks
    VooDoo
    Pillars of Chaos
    War Nerve
    -EXODUS-
    Dragons Elite
    ancient prestige
    ThE InSanE AsYLuM
    -ART-OF-WAR-
    MINAS MORGUL
    The Umbrella Corp.
    DiViNuM FuRoReM
    No Talent - No Future
    V-Hawks
    World War Z
    Tgia ReBorn
    Spartans of The under world
    Chaos Theory
    llIlIlIlSTRIKE_FORCEllIlIlIl
    The Black Company
    Epic Elite
    THE LIGHTNING STRIKE
    Epic Fate
    PERKUTUT ARMY
    Rise Too Power
    THE FINAL WAR
    The Great Merc Academy
    EXMOOR--PIRATES
    K A W
    Kings Of Kaw l
    Murder Death Kill
    DUMBs
    Kingdom Crasher
    Ocean4

2. Why no match for war honour

3. Thats a ton of no match found there is only like 10 clans warring this round.

4. Why did we match NT - NF. Not complaining, we win regardless lol, but surely we should've matched V hawks if they where just above us in strength???

5. I agree with val we could've matched sotuw or war honour. And val don't be too sure of that 

6. Kaw admin:
    Any way I can get a break down on why we have a low hit ratio? We look at other clans rosters that are close in strength and try to match accordingly, but still get a no match! Thx

7. Ours at v i e t n a m should have been no match also cause how the heck did we match rising hawks. Their over 20 gh to our 10 and are 9 spots higher than us in terms of strength also.

8. War 4 MM vs RH.. What state of mind you guys were to give this match.. Go check how many LB's they had to us none.. Were u guys drunk to give us that BS match up.. There rank 1 BFA is more than our whole clan BFA.. If u gonna give a match up just for the sake of matching n earning then let us know.. Coz u guys have stop using brains n think abt money thats it.. Hell with u guys...

9. At least you guys put up a fight against Rising Hawks unlike person above posting why they get matched with the stronger NT-NF and would win regardless but bend over and not fight when they matched Rising Hawks

10. It doesn't really matter if the opponent has a stronger roster because it's all about hit ratio. Looks like Vietnam is going to lay down and not even try to fight, what losers. Unsportsmanlike conduct should be stripped of all Rancor and EE with no mith EB

11. @Punk, when I do lay down and don't fight back. I am not gonna do the mith eb, I will be out of here and not gonna waste my time in war that we know as a clan we won't win. Also other clans have chosen not fight back against them.

12. You people automatically give up hope when you see you get matched to them and they destroyed your morale. They are not invincable and they are beatable, if not they would have got no match. I wonder what you people do when you encounter tough battles in real life. Do you lay down?

13. The matches are done by hit ratio not if we have a chance to beat them. They have 20 gh to our 10, our mids will get plundered the heck out by their gh while the mids on our side will get crappy plunder on their gh. Also our bigs are totally outgunned by their bigs in the war. If they had around 15 gh to our 10, sure I would say war but when it gets too big for us to have a chance to win. There's no point to war and in rl there's a chance for anything compared to this war.

14. Looking for a war clan, I'm 9m cs with a lot of towers, so I'm geared for war... Got mith and xstals ready at hand, please wall me!!

15. Devz, please explain the match between Battlegrounds and ZAFT? Just out of curiosity, how was that hit ratio calculated? 25 vs 29 cos 4 of us couldn't hit anyone, nevermind the ±178m cs difference. I ask for an answer on this. Thanks!

16. It's unbelievable! We have match rising hawks and I can touch only number 41!and it pay sucks! Lol very impossible war! This season for me is very unlucky!

17. Ya let me get strike force next time im up for giving val a beating. :D

18. @Punk Thanks for comment on my clan n njoy kawing cheers mate 

19. Drop some of those lb ZAFT. I'm all for a rematch but on even terms .Le's see what you can do when not stacking the deck

20. I think it is not fair for us to match with RH as beside you match in bfa, bfe, hit ratio so you should refer to war ranking clan and clan victory ratio. When we match up with RH and compare with our clan, we found that do mot wasye time with war. Thanks devs