Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 3 - War #8

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Oct 5, 2013.

1. War #8 - War Start Time Shown
    Duration: 1 hours
    Type: Random KO 7-12 minutes
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PDT - Saturday - 7pm-7:30pm
    EDT - Saturday - 10pm-10:30pm
    GMT - Sunday - 2am-2:30am
    SGT - Sunday - 10am-10:30am

We are closely watching clans that we believe either try to get no match or may be throwing matches. If your clan does this, we will find out, and we will take action. You have been warned.

Matchups: 57
    Nomatch: 9

No match due to poor clan composition, resulting in low hit ratio:
    Fianna Fail
    Division 1
    Pillars of Chaos
    ancient prestige
    SEAL TEAM 4
    Kingdom Crasher
    Battlegrounds II
    S.O.T.R.A

Odd man out:
    -The Knights Of Avalon-

2. Kaw admin what benefit those clan get if they try get no match purposly ?

3. Free mith. Just like not fighting in ee n get mith frm EE. I say all exploits lol

4. Btw kaw admin there is: matchups: 57. Means 114 clans+7 no match signed up?
    Nice :)

5. Hey admin congrats on the few clans u stopped doing EE for mith... Now that u sorted the small ones... Where are your threats for clans using cheat programs for monitoring people coming out of KO times in war? In my opinion more serious cheating than just signing up and not fighting. One of ur top threads says bots banned cheaters banned... Or do you ignore your own posts for the bigger people as would greatly affect ur income? Look forward to a reply thank you.

6. I know a few clans that do it. Its a joke tbh why bother now. As these clans have been doing it since trial wars began.

7. This is 3 no matches in a row for Pillars. We have tried every possible construction according to your guidelines and this is the result. Some of us can only war on weekends due to work and are a bit upset that this is how its done.

8. Pillars, I suggest looking at the strengths of clans that did get a match up so can fit your war-ers with that template :D

[​IMG]

9. First off good job for beating us RH. I would like to know how gh that used to be dtw to me and others can now hit us with barely any bfa.

10. Fought a clan that was doing it for the TVP obviously. Won by 85b with out any inc

11. Thanks to you devs I did not two of my only three wars avaible , and most of all your time for wars is TERRIBLE

12. Thanks for the odd man out

13. "Matchups: 57“ should be "Signups: 57“?
    I dont think that 57 x 2 + 9 = 123 clans has signup. There were not 57 wars going on war 8.

14. Bump to AT for a friend.