Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 3 - War #5 and War #6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Oct 4, 2013.

1. War #5
    Duration: 2 hours
    Type: 15 minute KO
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PDT - Friday - 12pm-12:30pm
    EDT - Friday - 3pm-3:30pm
    GMT - Friday - 7pm-7:30pm
    SGT - Saturday - 3am-3:30am

No Match: 8

Fianna Fail
    WILDERS_CHILI
    No Match Found
    FreE_MitHs_On_TvP
    World War Z
    ancient prestige
    MINAS MORGUL
    SEAL TEAM 4
    All clans matched with no match had low average hit ratio. Clan OWNERS were messaged with more feedback.

War #6
    *NOTE* Signup time will begin 3pm PDT due to the war start times of War #5
    Duration: 1 hours
    Type: 13 minute KO but players can come out 5 minutes early (advantage)
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PDT - Friday - 7pm-7:30pm
    EDT - Friday - 10pm-10:30pm
    GMT - Saturday - 2am-2:30am
    SGT - Saturday - 10am-10:30am

Signups: 60
    No Match: 8

Low average hit ratio. There were no clans that we could have matched you with.
    DiViNuM FuRoReM
    -i-n-s-t-i-n-c-t-
    MINAS MORGUL
    Fianna Fail
    Division 1

HIgh enough hit ratio but low strength score based on BFA, BFE and CS.
    Create your own clan
    Incursion

FreE_MitHs_On_TvP -> you've been warned in PM.

2. Just finished war #5 and after VP I didn't get any Mith payout? Check this out please. Thx

3. You didn't do enough actions. Devs have explained before that there is a chance one doesn't get with. They haven't given a minimum number that I've seen (that would be nice, though), so I suggest at least one full unload in the future.

Sorry man. :/

4. No message yet, kaw_admin. It's been over five hours.

5. Right where's my more feedback its been way over an h poo ur yet still no idea of why we got no match

6. Right where's my more feedback its been way over a hour yet still no idea of why we got no match

7. 2 no matches in a row, and no pms, war 5 and 6 has been a joke today. Whats going on? Had you pm the feedback maybe we couldve fixed this!! Whats up devs.

8. This is ******* BS. 4 no matches this week, we finally get a match and it's 26v29 and we are practically going against a clan full of all bigs. I put money on us still winning regardless. But that's not the point. Match by damn strength again you idiots. Season 1 was fine and you go and **** everything up. Why didn't you just factor in BFE into the matchup and scraped all this hit ratio Ballz

9. I agree with  poor match ups this war Devs another example was our war v VooDoo there stats should have paired them with a LB clan
    It was a good war though great fight on both sides just a poor match up.

10. Ya really sucks to be a clan with the dumbell shaped roster, good job devs.

11. I don't even know why I bother. It's not like they even care about what we reply on this thread. We've been complaining for over 15 weeks after season 1. They still continue to match with this stupid hit ratio.

12. Zaft vs battlegrounds very bad matchup as well, it's getting to a point when ppl have to go war w much smaller clans to avoid crazy bad match ups

13. My past couple war have been decent. We have been outmatched in cs, but we still win. It just needs to be tweaked a lil.

14. A lot better matchups from what I've seen today.

Good job!

15. Still no reply from devs typical of them to go run off and avoid ****

16. war 6 was no match found(26) vs no talent - no future(29) how on earth is that fair devs get it together please.
    P.s - we still won

17. Lolz of course we did!

18. I wonder what free miths in tvp are trying to do o_O

19. Devas you claim you provide feedback to owners for no matchup. Yet we receive none. Please provide us what you claim. TY

20. So many no matches, yet still ABSOLUTELY NO FEEDBACK FROM KAW!! How the HELL are we supposed to adjust to a system that you don't even explain? On top of that, maybe you should look at the matchup of oG alliance vs ancient prestige in war 7. 104mil cs stat difference. Are you sure you're helping here? How the hell does a smaller clan overcome those odds? Pray for inactives? That's garbage! Please tell us how to fix our matchups for fair matching. I know plenty of people already talking of banning wars in their clans until it's all fixed. At this point it just looks like our money gets dumped in and as long as that happens, nothing changes. So, maybe I see those clans' points.

FIX THE BUNK ASS MATCHUPS PLEASE AND GO BACK TO MATCHING STATS LIKE YOU DID IN SEASON 1!!