Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 3 - War #4

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Oct 3, 2013.

1. War #4 - War Start Time Shown
    Duration: 1 hours
    Type: 13 minute KO but players can come out 5 minutes early (advantage)
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PDT - Thursday - 3pm-3:30pm
    EDT - Thursday - 6pm-6:30pm
    GMT - Thursday - 10pm-10:30pm
    SGT - Friday - 6am-6:30am

Signups: 52
    No Matches: 4

No Matches:
    The following clans had low average hit ratios. Though, for the first time all clans with a no match had at least 1 potential match based solely on hit ratio, or in other words, max hit ratio for the following clans was all above 75%. Unfortunately the average hit ratio was low, especially for clans in the same strengh range (CS, BFA, BFE). Try to build a roster with less variance to get a match.

-No Match Found
    -DRAGONS SANCTUARY
    -Kingdom Crasher

Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty you were too strong to match with anyone.

2. kaw_admin, any news on new war times? Thanks!

3. Feedback has been overwhelming. I want to make sure to go through it thoroughly. Aiming to spend time on it tomorrow after the Jorathe release and any changes to come into effect for next week.

4. Thank you kindly for a prompt response!

5. well kaw admin as im one of the first people to usually chew you out,id like to take this time to say thank you for a fantastic match for voodoo in war 4 ,as our opponents would agree although they lost it really was a great war that went back n forth . If this is the potential of the algorithm when it gets it right and isnt mad bull  like 2 top 1k lb vs 10 top fifty then keep it up.

6. Thanks!

7. Wow kaw admin said thanx to me im ssn that  . Though seriously whilst there may be tweeks needed here and there if the rest of the wars im in this season are like that then this may turn out a fun season after all.

8. Any news on dates for the all-star war this year? Also, is it possible to use a different leader board to apply for that? I am top 2k ally lb and not ranked on overall, but I'd still love to participate!

9. Nick- Hey devs could you possibly go in-depth at how us at No Match Found can possibly better our roster to suit your new algorithm tweaks so we can actually get more than one match this week :lol: thank you

10. Kaw_Admin I'm waiting for a reply on my thread...