Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 3 - War #2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Oct 1, 2013.

1. War #2 - War Start Time Shown
    Duration: 1 hours
    Type: Random KO 7-12 minutes
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PDT - Tuesday - 3pm-3:30pm
    EDT - Tuesday - 6pm-6:30pm
    GMT - Tuesday - 10pm-10:30pm
    SGT - Wednesday - 6am-6:30am

Signups: 57
    No Match: 11

All clans who got no match had low average hit rates, which means a high amount of variance in the build strength and size of your roster members.

The following clans all had a max hit ratio that was above the threshold but low average hit rate. Which means that there were very few clans you could have potentially matched with.
    Rising Hawks
    No Match Found
    Spartans of The under world

None of the clans below could have matched with another clan as none of the matchups, even the for the highest hit ratio matchup, were above the hit ratio threshold. In addition all the above clans had very low average threshold.
    -EXODUS-
    Kingdom Crasher
    Ocean4
    -i-n-s-t-i-n-c-t-
    Devils Reborn
    S.O.T.R.A
    MINAS MORGUL
    Wrath_Of_God

Today, based on feedback and analysis of War 1, we made a few more small adjustments to tighten differences in roster BFA, CS, BFE, and hit ratio.

We won't be making any more changes and the Season will run as is.

2. Way to make improvements on the matchup system 

3. Allylb: 1 redstar, 4 donno, 14 pantera, 16 silph, 20 sugah, 49 queenvasia, 75 morious, 93 returnofamar. Versus allylb 70 larry and 106 pj. Great job on fixing the algoritm Devs. 

4. Improved? More like made them worst. I only ask that you make ee wars like all Star Wars. When a person cast it puts them into a different clan to war. So leaderboard be warring leaderboard. Then go down the list of people wanting to war and keep fulling roster that way. Everyone gets a chance to war regardless of what clan their in. All wars will be more fair with almost 100% hit ratio. You have better turn outs, what means more money in your pockets. Thanks for listening and please listen to you're consumers

5. What to say about this match. I dunno.

I will instead say, I've always loved your EE system, even since the beginning.

3x top 100 ally LB plus #'s 102 and 115 vs No ally LB. None. Not even 1.  what happened here?
    I know I'm not the only one wondering if it's worth bothering anymore.

6. So, season 3 is when things will be good?

7. Did I miss the changes you made? Pretty much the same as last Season. No improvement. It was fun anyway but still no change to first season. ️

8. There are no word to describe your new improved match-ups but that was a complete mystery i think to both clans
    big thanks to Dragon Sanctuary we had a laugh and got to try out a complete reverse strategy  enjoy the cupcake recipes 

9. Checking if this thread is locked

10. For season 3 can you allow equipment changes? Just use the strongest piece per slot when calculating the BFE. If I collect gear I should be allowed to use it based on who I'm warring.

11. Sorry to read that you won't do anything with the formula for the rest of the season.

You know very well that it's a flawed system and several clans are exploiting it to the fullest.

Sad that you have given up on your own product, we were hoping you would had pride enough to finish what you started.

Anyhow, thanks for creating EE which is great but it's a shame you couldn't take the time to sit down and program in exceptions in the formula regarding LB's and GH's.

Enjoy your chili-nuts to those lunchbeers. I'll keep rubbing mi sore bum for another 5 weeks.

12. 8 LB vs 2 LB and got match up is this a fair match up ?please kindly explain to us how we got match up ? Thank you

13. So...

When we first got our match up, I thought.... We are going to blow out here....

But it was a great war. Much respect to The Fruitloop Warriors.

I feel the system is good. Not perfect. Still has many things that can be fixed. But it works.

14. Because you [un]locked your thread...

1) Why did you start the season if you were not happy with the match system you created? Why wouldn't you wait until you were happy?
    2) Why would you continue to beta test in a production environment after the Super Bowl of KaW , Season 2, was in play? Do your developers take the statistical/actual data from the last 22 wars in Season 2 and apply to your matching system to see if it produces the desired outcome or do you only test in production?
    3) Why do you consistently change the rules to your game, via the match system, during the Season 2 wars?
    4) You have a post about changing the times now. Why wouldn't you gather this information before the start of your season. Again, why start if you are not ready?
    5) You have stated that the reason both new Tiers, EBs, and Season 2 were done together was that [paraphrased] not all changes were for or would impact all players. Do you not think that the additional stats from T6.3 will cause further changes to stats? Have these new changes in stats been considered in your match making system or will new changes be required in the middle of the season to address the new gap between the high and low end players?

15. Hey devs congrats i mean really honestly congrats you have made yourselves a new achievement....they say you cant make all of the people happy all of the time,but youve managed to piss off all of the people all at once forums give the hosers a hand i mean really they care that much theyve all just flew south for the winter and left steve from canteen to do matches.

16. I am so disappointed!

I can only surmise you have little or no regard to the players who spend hours committing to ee wars from the 'camouflaged' response to requested feedback (from you) of 'we won't be making any more changes and the season will run as is'

Is that honestly your official response to the recent feedback?

17. i forget, how many weeks of pre-season wars did we have? And then you go and make changes to your war system in the middle of the season!! thanks :/ i always thought the 15 weeks of pre-season wars is where you made changes in your match making system. So 15 weeks of building our clans to be strong in your new war system just for you to laugh :'(

18. we actually had a great match today  closest stat wise and bfa/bfe wise we had for months

19. We too had a Great War, 600mil difference

20. People need to realize that the matchups seem skewed because clans fix rosters for LB/GH so they can get an "easy" matchup. They are not exactly exploiting system but strategizing. The amount of GH significantly lowers CS so it balances LB players... these are extremely tough matches tho. Have had to go thru these myself.