Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 2 - War #9

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 29, 2013.

1. War #9 - War Start Time Shown
    Duration: 2 hours
    Type: 15 minute KO
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PDT - Sunday - 3am-3:30am
    EDT - Sunday - 6am-6:30am
    GMT - Sunday - 10am-10:30am
    SGT - Sunday - 6pm-6:30pm

Signups: 34
    No Match: 6

Division 1
    Clan Strength Rank: 28
    Size: 29
    Max Hit Ratio: 72%
    Min Hit Ratio: 62%

The Fruitloop Warriors
    Clan Strength Rank: 34
    Size: 28
    Max Hit Ratio: 78%
    Min Hit Ratio: 66%

MINAS MORGUL
    Clan Strength Rank: 29
    Size: 27
    Max Hit Ratio: 76%
    Min Hit Ratio: 61%

The Umbrella Corp.
    Clan Strength Rank: 31
    Size: 27
    Max Hit Ratio: 72%
    Min Hit Ratio: 62%

-i-n-s-t-i-n-c-t-
    Clan Strength Rank: 33
    Size: 26
    Max Hit Ratio: 62%
    Min Hit Ratio: 56%

BlAcK KnIgHtS Of ReTrIbUtIoN
    Clan Strength Rank: 32
    Size: 28
    Max Hit Ratio: 60%
    Min Hit Ratio: 56%

2. I want another fun thread...

3. @devs: gmt time isnt correct. Should b 10 am. Its also incorrect for war 9

4. Devs gmt time is wrong again

5. @devs. The gmt time isnt correct. It should b 10 am. Its also incorrect for war 9 and 10 in your post about season 2!

6. WTF!!!! War is 12pm bst but sign up 9am bst which means war is 11 bst again kaw screws with euro tz

7. Come on devs what's up with these wring times!!!!! This was the only war I could do and you screw it up! Well Done

8. We missed war as GMT time is wrong and ppl weren't guaranteed to manage earlier time plus waiting for ppl to cast
    Kaw admin you continue to let ppl down in euro tz 

9. Clocks haven't changed so why is the war at 11 bst not gmt like it states?

10. Rather annoyed I've missed war down to your incompetence

11. Wonder how many ppl have missed this war

12. Guys you need to chill, yes you all posted last week about how wrong the war 9 times were. And war 7 and nine had similar signup hours so best bet its like kaw admin posted last night. Theres only one and its late at night. Youll see theyll fix this by this week. But instead of just offering the worng issue for them to fix, you put them down and demand they fix. Just think about that. You make the job sour if so.
    They compensated people last night for 7, odds are 9 will be better. As for myself, i ended up missing sign up and woke to my clan minas morgul to this week's 4th no match.
    Lets hope for the best and hear the devs out when they wake up

13. Devs?????? Do u want a clock????? Miss the war again!!!!

14. @ pandaGeorge it was only 3hrs ago the kaw admin put up this thread with war GMT wrong times dam right I'm pissed at them

15. @puppet, an rightly so. But that doesnt justify anyone to cuss or put down. Post the issue a and continue offering alternatives, one of the definitions of a hypocrite is that one who critic another and offers no alternatives. So dont fall on that.

Old chinese proverb:
    In times of great happiness dont offer money,
    In times of great anger, never write a letter

16. The word Athinkingape , well to be honest apes would have a better chance to get simple things like war times right .

War match ups - do you just ad up the total cs to find match ups , you need to stop being lazy and look at the builds clans have casted . because these hit ratio you bang on about is a total joke.

when are the clans and players who goto clans just to war to play the mith eb , you look at war history of some clans. they waste people time and effort not just during war , but the people who prep for war and getting people casted and such

clans with massive builds on the top and no middle and 2/3rd gh , why are these clan not matching each other . you just give them clans who dont stand a chance . that ll be that hit ratio thing yeah it dont work . so stop being lazy do you jobs and remember who pays your wages

17. Worth also mentioning some of the great match ups out there at the moment.
    Rising Hawks and Zaft look like the might just sneak a win today (no offence to their opponents).

18. Can I see the Hit Ratio
    Battlegrounds vs Devastation
    Please I wana see the hit ratio :roll:

19. In fact, looks like there's 1 war that's with a 10% plunder gap after 37mins.

20. Sorry devs, we're finally going to speak out... these matchups are absolutely laughable. The season is turning into a big joke. This is the third time so far this season we've been matched up with someone near/over 100m cs bigger than us (not to mention they got huge bfa compared to us). On top of that, our bottom guys can't hit anyone. We keep downsizing our roster, but our matchups get bigger. What gives?