Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 2 - War #5

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 27, 2013.

1. War #5 - War Start Time Shown
    Duration: 2 hours
    Type: 15 minute KO
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PDT - Friday - 12pm-12:30pm
    EDT - Friday - 3pm-3:30pm
    GMT - Friday - 7pm-7:30pm
    SGT - Saturday - 3am-3:30am

signups: 45
    no match: 7

Build Strength Rank does NOT take into account BFA and BFE and is a rough estimate of a clans strength base on builds in their roster. I'm trying to find a good way to scrub more relevant data from our algorithm output and post it. But for now:

Rising Hawks
    Build Strength Rank: 9
    Size: 29
    Max Hit Ratio: 0.75
    Mean Hit Ratio: 0.67
    There was only 1 clan that could have matched your roster based on hit ratio.

WILDERS_CHILI
    Build Strength Rank: 34
    Size: 26
    Max Hit Ratio: 0.77
    Mean Hit Ratio: 0.69
    There was only 1 clan that could have matched your roster based on hit ratio.

Devils Reborn
    Build Strength Rank: 33
    Size: 29
    Max Hit Ratio: 0.73
    Mean Hit Ratio: 0.66
    No clan could have matched with your clan because even the best match was tool of a hit ratio.

Kingdom Crasher
    Build Strength Rank: 44
    Size: 28
    Max Hit Ratio: 0.63
    Mean Hit Ratio: 0.55
    No clan could have matched with your clan because even the best match was tool of a hit ratio.

Anthem Of Our War
    Build Strength Rank: 43
    Size: 28
    Max Hit Ratio: 0.71
    Mean Hit Ratio: 0.60

Tgia ReBorn
    Build Strength Rank: 24
    Size: 27
    Max Hit Ratio: 0.81
    Mean Hit Ratio: 0.72
    You probably had more matches than those above but the algorithm favoured a better overall result by finding better matches for potential matches for your roster.

Battlegrounds -> odd man out

2. Any particular reason any of these got no match outside of BG?

3. Hmm... I see 7 no match. Well, just battlegrounds is odd man out. What about other six clans that have no match, but no explanation?

4. Y we get no match? Probs cos we're small or whatever but explanation please guys :)

5. I can happen only one odd one put the other 6 match

6. RH got a no-match. YAY!!! no whiney threads.

7. Thank for explanations on other six clans.

I see... Could have get two players more cast for War 5 at Tgia Reborn. Lol

8. KAW_admin doesn't even lift

9. It seems like devs try keeping the hit ratio above 75%

So, that's why a lot of the hit ratios you see here are under .8 or 80%. This means that if your clan and another clan have 25% of the members that can't hit each other, or the stats aren't close enough to a clan with a good hit ratio, then there will be no match.

10. Cool story bro, tell it again.
    [​IMG]

11. Correct.

12. Kaw_admin... Maybe while you scrubbing more data out of algorithm... Maybe you could find out the possible rollout date of T6 level 3 upgrades.
    In one of the previous posts you promised to post time line of what's coming out in near future. That post is now past due.

Such info will relieve a portion of the shock I experience opening my KaW expense account lol.

Yours true supporter,
    The_Relentless_One (TR1)

13. lol @kaw admin, but seriously iv not had a bad match in ages, u guys rock. . . . . For now, mwahaha :)

14. Sure thing.

15. Oh c'mon - you can do better than 'sure thing' or 'soon'... I want dates.. NOW!

LOL.

16. [​IMG]

I just made a post in News.

17. Thanks for this information kaw_admin.

Will the subtle changes in ee (for sept 30) involve adjusting algorithm for clans with similar builds (high high's and low low's) so that they would match one another? With current hit ratio it seems unlikely they would (becuae it would be less than 75%), although it could/might produce "good" matches.

Any input or comment is always appreciated. Thanks in advance.

18. Hi Devs,
    How do you come up with the Max and min hit ratio? Are you comparing clan to the one that closest in term of CS, BFA, BFE?

Thanks