Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 2 - War #3

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 25, 2013.

1. War #3 - War Start Time Shown
    Duration: 2 hours
    15 minute KO but players can come out 5 minutes early (advantage)
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PDT - Wednesday - 7pm-7:30pm
    EDT - Wednesday - 10pm-10:30pm
    GMT - Thursday - 2am-2:30am
    SGT - Thursday - 10am-10:30am

Signups: 53
    No Match: 7

____

The following clans had compositions with high variance or low strength builds creating no possible matches with an adequate hit ratio.

The Umbrella Corp.
    -i-n-s-t-i-n-c-t-
    HAREM
    NIGHT'S WATCH of CASTLE BLACK
    Kingdom Crasher

______

Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty you could have matched with only a handful of clans but they all ended up with better matches.

La Resistance -> Odd man out.

2. I hate advantage wars spamming non stop to see if target open so boring and crap please remove advantage wars. Way to frustrating

3.  yawnnnn!!!

4. Kaw admin are u ever going to answer any of my questions or from othere people's feedback. This is getting a little annoying. We give tons of feedback and u have gone quite. Show a little respect to your customers

5. Anyone remember when wars were 4 hours?

6. You guys whinge too much. None of ya's ever did a 24hr Merc war where all you did was scan opposition roster for opens for 18-19 hours and when you could stay up no longer getting a friend to keep you pinned. Those were the good old days 

7. Yes, show a little patience please. We spent a lot of time on Sunday and Monday responding. We have some updates but we do want to take the feedback and see what is possible. That takes time.

8. Kaw admin its all well and good to say please be patient and make it sound as if the question was unreasonable however you provided the community with a time frame response and haven't delivered. Furthermore your only communication to the kaw community so far has been that response.

Please provide updates when tackling issues such as these as players are still spending money on xstals and warring. The majority of us understand when deadlines can't be met but you need to communicate this, it only takes a few minutes to type up a response and it'll save you getting bombarded with questions and having to spend even more time reading through more feedback.

9. Lol at resistance whining. How can you whine when you hide behind your name sames to make it hard for trackers? #hypocrisy

10. Just so I'm not all negative, I thought the way you communicated during the 3x haunts was great, giving continual updates. They don't have to always give a progress update but just to let everyone know its still being looked at will save the community getting frustrated. Well the majority of the community...there's always going to be those that are going to be unreasonable

11. If u wanna see my name bro all u gotta do is look at my banner

12. Just pointing out how hypocritical it is to claim advantage wars are frustrating when you guys all hide behind same name thats all.

13. Well if ur tracker wasn't garbage then u would know it's easy to track

14. Well its easy to judge the advantage when your not being lazy and free riding off your trackers

15. Being lazy?? Lmao ur funny...

16. Now now children, don't fight

17. You stay outta this rpa!!! ;)

18. I love that DB4D___BFC___DB4D is commentating about EE wars when he's only participated into late season 1 lmao

19. @ kaw although I'm I a firm believer that's matches are pretty bad ( it's not just you it's also ppl within the game trying to beat the system/use to their advantage ) that being said- I wil give you some credit for ultimately trying to improve the game on regular basis - but these matches we keep hearing the same old story --- make changes! or tell us WE NEED. TO WAIT A WHILE ( I do understand its a buisness but unhappy customers find somewhere else to shop ) weve had weeks upon weeks of testing and etc ! Time to step up your game

20. At kaw admin I have given u weeks if feedback. Wait take that back months of feedback. But I guess those just got deleted like the thousands of other feedback. What were the test wars for then. U had months of data why keep looking at new data when it matches the old data