Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 1 - War #8

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 22, 2013.

1. War #8 - War Start Time Shown
    Duration: 1 hours
    Type: Random KO 7-12 minutes
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PDT - Saturday - 7pm-7:30pm
    EDT - Saturday - 10pm-10:30pm
    GMT - Sunday - 2am-2:30am
    SGT - Sunday - 10am-10:30am

signups: 61
    no match: 3

GIVE OUT....GIVE UP and -i-n-s-t-i-n-c-t- you were both two of the lowest rank clan based on strength and size. You also had very low hit ratio with every clan that signed up.

LUPANG SINILANGAN -> ODD MAN OUT.

2. This war will be awesome (all of them have been)

3. Signups: ???

4. This is crazy anyone against rising hawks is dead. Nothing against them. They have the ee system figured out perfect. But what r u supposed to do.

5. We had a terrible match and blown out what happened to good matches

6. Nice to see zaft eased up a bit on the lb stacking and won a close exciting war this time.
    Still don't understand prestige, at this rate when the season ends the top prestige clans will be the ones who didn't participate at all, lol.

7. Hi KaW Admin, thank you for your post letting us know you are looking into the missing prestige.

Alas the same thing has now happened with war 8 now too against Towers of Fail, we just won war 8 and our prestige has stayed the same :-(

So now we (S.O.T.R.A) have won 8 out of 8 wars in this week 1 and only been awarded 6 prestige points.

Before the war Towers of fail were on 993 I believe and now they are on 990, and we were on 1006 before the war, and now we are still currently on 1006.

I look forward to hearing for you guys to find out if it's a glitch and if it can be fixed.

Thanks heaps 

8. ┈┈╱▔▔▔▔▔╲
    ┈╱┈┈╱▔╲╲╲▏
    ╱┈┈╱━╱▔▔▔▔▔╲━╮
    ▏┈▕┃▕╱▔╲╱▔╲▕╮┃
    ▏┈▕╰━▏▊▕▕▋▕▕━╯
    ╲┈┈╲╱▔╭╮▔▔┳╲╲
    ┈╲┈┈▏╭━━━━╯▕▕
    ┈┈╲┈╲▂▂▂▂▂▂╱╱

9.  ^^^ 

10. Lol nice monkey 

11. Dear Kaw_Admin,

Would you please explain how you matched S.O.F.T. against Chaos Reborn? We were outmatched by 116 mil cs. That's each of their people having 4m cs more than each of mine.

Good fight Chaos Reborn.

~Stray

12. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. Hey devs!why my rancor lvl not ups?i win last war and still the same lvl 6 

14. Devs I think your prestige calculation for clan.
    S.o.t.r.a is wrong we should had 1009 instead of
    1007 please chk that soon and update our ranking

15. The calculating of match ups is screwed up. It's not fun for either side when it's a clear mismatch. Please fix it and make ee war fun and challenging for both clans!!

16. Kezarah is right. Look at his record. Kicked my clans butt in #8 and then smashed another in war #9. I would happily join his clan and bring them back to the field :p

Well done Minas Morgul. You have dealt out a couple of harsh lessons today.

17. Devs , key to decent matchups= incorporate a successful hit ratio , current hit ratio does not take into account whether or not you can win on opponent. This hit ratio does not have to be 90% . Idont expect to be able to hit everyone. But every person on each roster SHOULD be ableto be atacked successfully by opponent.