Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 1 - War #10

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 22, 2013.

1. War #10 - War Start Time Shown
    Duration: 1 hours
    Type: Random KO 7-12 minutes
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PDT - Sunday - 3pm-3:30pm
    EDT - Sunday - 6pm-6:30pm
    GMT - Sunday - 11pm-11:30pm
    SGT - Monday - 6am-6:30am

Signups: 53
    No Match: 3

No Match Found and TEAM-BULK there were no matches for you that would have resulted in an acceptable hit ratio. Please ensure your clans have a composition of members within range of clans of similar size and strength.

Articles of Confederation odd man out.

2.  PA and RH on win streak? **** it, we'll go no match streak 

3. looks like boycot strategy didnt workout………

4. -EE boycot fix the matchups
    ༺ཇེ།པྱིཧརྀཔཀཻ༻

5. Wondering what clan has to face the zaft war clan lol

6. So much for boycotting. I actually thought it was a good idea to get the point acrossed. I guess most don't really care, hasn't effected them or just think its a waste of time trying. Maybe everyone just wants their EE and RANCOR fix.

7. @ Kaw Admin -- Please respond with what you consider an acceptible hit ratio. Because it certainly isn't acceptible in the matchup we just got.

8. I want a public detailed analysis of how FAITH got matched with Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty. This match up shows you are still matching based on #1 strongest to #2 strongest and you haven't changed a god damn thing and have been blowing smoke up the community's ass about taking BFE and hit ratios into account when matching.

9. Wow.... Bgii v/s rising. Cool devs. Nice match up , lol!! When u going to put fair match ups?? Lol !! U probably have some clans in favor here !! Lol

10. Unless you have constructive feedback go whine to your mommy.

11. NWoCB
    We boycotted war 10

And so did Warlor, Elysium, and many more

To all you clans out there who signed up... And now your complaining about unfair match ups? Well it's your own dam fault 

12. LPO22 good luck with that request lol kaw admin don't care, a good match up means the majority of your clan mates don't get dtw/dts lol you know the that thing that fixed the issue with gh clans lol just a tip for next time, maybe join the protest to fix a problem! And that goes for every other clan too!

13. We supported the boycott. We also supported the boycott thread that was deleted. There were some extremely valid discussions going on in that thread. Discussions that have been going on for weeks and being ignored by the powers that be. Now people know what happens when u group together. We inform each other. Now people are discussing a possible boycott of the entire season 2. Thats a lot of xtals that wont be used.

14. To all of you who boycotted, congrats on your fine decision to avoid crap matches. However, the reason you boycotted was b/c of said crap matches. The purpose was to punish the devs and illustrate the flaws in the system, not condemn the poor clans who you left to receive your crap matches instead was it not? So get over yourselves and stop acting like those that missed your precious boycott call and warred today are the villains, when it is in fact the devs.

If anything you should be extending your sympathy to those who you ****** over by sitting out and who will be making the point to devs that you were not able to while you were warring.

In my opinion, BFE/bfa/hit ratios are a placebo effect offered to the community to placate them. The matching algorithm hasn't changed, it's still on CS and strength rank. They did add dtw/dts mechs in, but those are not really factored into matching, just are in place to keep gh in check. Our match against ZAFT today supports my theory. So devs bring it, prove me wrong, I dare you. Lol

15. If the boycott is extended, it's obvious that more clans will join our ranks as the bad match ups will continue. This is just the beginning...

All these clans that have joined the boycott are experienced war clans that are seeking to improve the game for everyone.

16. Hey devs plsss check the match up tgia reborn vs kotfe!!!i can hit only 3 people that's what you call hit ratio

17. @Devil

Thats cause we dont use sissy ass builds bud! dont cry when your build exploit doesnt work:)

You want to hit more players than upgrade a little bit:): your top end was higher than us so it evened out!

18. I love to war, but for me (a european) almost every war is late at night, in the middle of the Night or in the middle of the day.. All week Wars starts at 00.00 or at 04.00?? What the fudge? And match ups? I know its hard, but almost everyone that wars are a procentage of your paycheck! Get it together pls

️Skippy

19. Well devs for once I understand why peeps are leaving kaw your mactchup are a total joke ps you really know how to make peeps leave this game because it not fun anymore

20. Go cry to your mommy teddy. Nobody cares what you think
    Youre just a whiny lil noob who cant win wars