Seal drops - the great addiction

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by LeGioN-DiaB-DeMiSe, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Is anyone getting seal drops from ebs anymore? I have a theory.......they were never common, but they did happen. Were devs getting us addicted to the benefits of hte so we would get the taste and spend money in the darkened corners of kaw to get our fix? Or are drops still happening?

KAW PLAYERS NEED TO KNOW!!!!!

2. There is still a chance for seal drops. I don't know the % rate, but it's not very common.

3. Literally just had one drop from our last Haunt.

4. They still happen, rates must have been lowered though. Didn't TSG drop frequently some time ago?

5. I got a seal drop at an apoc clan and stole it, so they definetely exist lol

6. I got one a few months ago

7. i've seen a few get drops lately but rates have been decreased over time i think...when they first came out i was getting atleast 1 every 3-10 haunts, now i haven't recieved a seal drop in over a year and over 1000 haunts on different accts.

8. Do seal drops show up in epic history? Like all other drops do?

9. No, like all other items bought from the marketplace they don't show up in the epic battle history! :)

10. Makes it a lot harder to figure out a drop rate lol

11. I got a seal drop from a regular haunt around a week ago. But the ones from revenge of the warbeasts are pretty rare. Haven't seen one drop in a long time from that eb.

12. devs already tweak the drop to rare since devs intention is want us buying the seal.

13. They need to add seal drops to others ebs. How many people do rowtb haunting and tsg anymore?

14. We had a seal drop from reg haunt in our clan this morning. Literally has been months since I've seen that happen.

15. I saw 2 in one morning

16. Yes I remember getting multiple seals from TSG a few years ago when it came out. Supposed to be "rare drop" but I always saw someone get them for a while lol. Then it got less frequent to almost never now.

17. Saw a seal drop pretty recently