sdt and adt on ll, hl or hf?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lasmain, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Title says it all :) where is the best place to put up sdt? ll is cheap and easy to replace, but also needs more towers for big defense stats. Whereas hf is a bit expensive, but also gives a big stat boost. What I don't know is if the plunder drops equally with 2m sdt on ll compared to 2m sdt on hf. What's your take on this? Where is it best to put up towers?

2. Put them everywhere.

Kaw is will be trying to kill you soon.

3. It all depends what you're wanting to do with your stats tbh o_O

4. HL, HF is too expensive unless you have 20 plus trillion gold for towers 

5. hl is best stats vs. Price for adt. ;) sdt is better in hf but good enough in hl

6. My logic was...towers on HF. Cost more but best bang for the buck on HF IMO. And make up for plunder loss with other builds on hl and ll.

7. I have mine on HF, and HL.
    But it depends on how many spy defense you want.
    With LL, you can have lots of spy defense towers, each with little stats, but makes you able to put bigger buildings on HF/HL.

With HL, you can have a medium amount of spy defense towers, with a medium amount of stats each. You have less spy buildings, but same spy stats. But that is less other buildings you can put on HL.

With HF, you don't need many towers to have lots of SSD. But, you miss out on some other buildings from the HF.

Also, it depends on how much spy defense you want. I want 2M spy defense about (1M SSD eventually) so I chose to put some on HF, some on HL.

It depends on what you want though.

8. Wow no wonder half of kaw builds are so screwed up

9. go for hl. they are not that expensive and for around 300k static boost(i think it's more fuly upgraded but that's what I'm at atm) it'll cost only about 150-200 bil per tower so you have room for other buildings while still getting a nice stat increase.

10. So to sum it up you can put them anywhere

11. First u need to decide what static stats u what with your towers. So if want 2m sdt. U should find the best way to get the 2m with using the least amount of lands n not taking to much from your att or spy stats depending on build. And don't want to take up to many hf with towers n take away From final stats.

12. Make ur build all SDT and 1 lvl 1 guild

13. One advice: don't put those towers on lowland. For the same static defense stats, you will sacrifice a huge lot more of plunder.

Common sense will tell you to put towers into HF, but this comes at a cost. So you'll have to consider your size, income and timeframe you need those towers to make the appropriate decision for your situation.

14. For ADT. Build Arboreal Dungeon. For SDT. Build HF SDT.

15. Lowland, cheap and easy to demolish if need be. Hurts plunder a **** ton more.

Long term and keep your plunder intact HF and HL

16. ADT always in highland.

17. it's easy calculation: towers should be all on the HF lands to get max potential stats from build. If you add them on LL then you will lose more stats (50% stats which could be if you haven't towers) - on LL you have to use more lands => better is HL .... at same logic is HF better than HL

But there is one exception: did you answer question if you plan permanent or temporary towering????? Temporary = LL, Permanent = HF

18. If your goal is to be a strong hybrid, but them on ll. then you can maintain a big attack while still being able to hit hansels. Towers on hl are only for those in osw and are waiting around to get stripped.