sb_sabo_sb

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -ShyCutie-, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello forms I how do I get unsilenced and why was I even silenced in the first place please tell me what happends and what I have to do to get unsilenced

2. Email support(support@athinkingape.com), and it matters how many times you've been silenced. The first 2 times its for a day, but the third time is "permanent" however after awhile you can email the devs and get unsilenced.

3. how long is a while

4. cause I wanna drop seals and do wars

5. First time is 24h I believe.

6. Like 3 months I think. Correct me if I'm wrong.

7. You havent been perm silenced, your current silenced is a 24 hour one. I suggest waiting it out. You were most likely silenced for breaking TOU. A 24 hour silence doesnt affect your ability to drop seals or do wars all it does is block your ability to post in public channels.
    EDIT: If its a perm silence you might have to wait it out or email support to atleast lower the penalty.

6 months from now this silence will be cleared off your record. See the new silence policy thread.

>InB4 lock

8. Silence is golden

9. Most people get a pm explaining what part of tou they broke to get silenced

10. I'm pretty sure it was a perm silence.... I saw it. What you said you were gonna do is not suitable for a 9 plus game. Seriously.... And also, perm silences last for 3 months before a repeal can even be attempted.

Edit: just read that perm silences now last for 6 months... Harsh, but oh well.

11. Drop enough of them and you get unsilenced quick

12. nope it is a perm silence

13. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. I am just gonna go inactive for the 3 or so months I can play other games maybe get good at clash of clans or something

15. or just lirk around form

16. cause in kaw once you hit out if ebs the only thing you have to do is talk and regen thats why I wanna talk or quit

17. I've been silenced the last 2 months @op. It's really not that bad. Wars aren't that hard, just do your thing and don't worry about it. As for seals you would simply need to contact people in other ways.
    I find unfollow following people as a fairly decent way of talking

18. common devs I don't wanna have to quit the game but there is nothing else I can do without talking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.