Save the seals!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RedKid, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Nothing fancy, just a simple request:

Stick with this indi setup!

25v25 (or close to it) is more fun IMO, this number gives a better chance at getting a mixed roster with "tanks", hansels, hybs and attack builds at higher/lower stats which increases the importance of a good strategy.

But more important... Seals!

EE rewards have been a joke for a while now, one of the reasons participation is at an all time low. That's why I'm making this thread atm, other than that I dont really have anything better to do.

My suggestion; Implement the xtal back + 1 Sod for a lucky person in the winning team as a permanent feature in all ee wars. Participation has sky-rocketed last few wars and I've seen lots of new faces, let's try to keep this up and make EE attractive for everyone.. it is probably the most enjoyable aspect of KAW after all.

Not my main language so excuse my grammar.

2. Problem is it's a low chance of winning a sod. My luck is I could do all the wars and even if I managed to win any I wouldn't get a SoD.

3. Well I dont think that's a problem. They shouldn't hand them out to everyone who signs up, haunts/tsg dont drop 100 seals every eb either. But 1 seal per winning team of 25 players seems fair to me. 100% chance on mithril and a chance to get your xtal back and win a sod.

Enough incentive for me to keep warring.

4. No support. Don't want to see a individual who's made very little contribution earning a seal. There should be a quick 3 minute voting system at the end of each war where individuals can select a player on their team who they feel deserves to win the seal. Player with the most votes wins the seal....

5. No support, war is not the place for fairies trying to get a seal

6. It will get "fairies" to want to war more, it's an incentive.

Total support

7. Yup, because thats totally not going to be exploited lol. 100% random is fair imo. Shouldn't exclude people based on their ee performance, ofc there are these leeches that just hit a few times and hope for a seal, but there's also people new to ee that will perform poorly. So either way, 100% random remains the fairest possible option to reward someone with a seal.

8. Ahh I forgot ee warriors just sit around clanless waiting for the next war. 99% of kaw hits ebs inbetween wars, so why not a free hte?

On the Eb fairy aspect, so what? Let them sign up. Indi wars are meant to be for everyone, they'll sign up hoping for a seal, get smashed but will probably sign up again to get a free seal.

If you want to exclude every "eb fairy" from participating in EE you'll just war the same people over and over again which gets boring, the reason why people quit.

Trying to get these so called eb fairies to participate will boost ee community, making wars more fun. And let's be honest, we all started as eb fairies, everyone was a noob in their first ee war, but if they dont get a chance they wont get any better.

Btw, I've seen eb fairies perform way better than people with so called war builds. A large part of being good at ee is knowing how wars and builds work, and how to operate your own build.

9. I dont like the seal thing sorry its making people with no xtals sign up and freeload trying to win a seal resulting in a loss. No tower builds I can deal with whatever if they have a xtal to use.

10. Nothing states you have to use an xtal. So if that is your concern stick to doing all wars except Indi. 9+ game, some people aren't able to buy and some just don't wanna pay to play.
    Some play just to have fun win or lose.

11. I just bought a new club...

12. Don't even care about bad builds and people not xtalling. The only real problem with indies are people purposely going inactive or intentionally feeding the other side and moles. Players are wasting other players gold, time and money for their own enjoyment. The three day broken sword is not sever enough. They need to go back to only allowing one account to war and come up with harsher punishment.

13. oh I thought we were hunting seals with the Japanese...

14. Introduce this in primal yeah... Then you know yor team and that they deserve it. In indi a inactive noob gets it

15. Both sides get those kind of players. Indi wars is 100% matches, barely any mismatches and you are guaranteed of a match if you sign up. Still the best format imo regarding fair and even matches.

16. People allowed to use multiple accts in war now?

17. I agree best matches its why I only do indi a few things could be tweaked with it though.

18. Barely any mismatches Last few matches in a row have been messed up. Not at all fair and then at the end, if you do somehow end up winning and a poor performer ends up with a seal, nothing more annoying

19. Lets say 8 of your team have no xtals and the other team all have xtals thats a mismatch.

Lets say 1 team has 18 hansels the other team has 5 hansels thats a mismatch.