Same Clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *__XIl_X_Dyjd_-t0yD0G-4iM__X___ (01), Dec 15, 2012.

1. Am I the only one that thinks that almost the exact same people are fighting each other in Estoc? The clan I did Estoc with yesterday is facing same people and I believe ZAFT is too. Come on debs, make the match ups different. It's pretty voting facing the same clan over and over. What do y'all think about this?

2. debs...lol.

We've warred MK twice in a row now, same as ZD vs MG and Apoc vs ZAFT.

3. Sorry, devs. Autocorrect. I think this is messed up and devs should fix this.

4. This happens when there are no other clans close enough in strength.

Unless your saying you want zaft/apocalypse to fight someone smaller?

5. You complain when matchups are right, you complain when they're the same person... does it matter? It's not like you're chatting with them...

6. I wasnt complaining about fair match up. I was complaining about an unfair match up.

7. I chat with them...

8. Op, stop complaininh and win your wars.. Are you complaining because the same clan keeps kicking your shits and you hope not to face them anymore because you butt is hurting?

9. Dont blame the devs, start getting your shits together and let the other clan do the complaining because you are making there but sore..

10. Nope! I like our match up but wish it was a little more challenge tho :)

11. Actually, he was in my clan, and we won.

Today, we did not but that's not the point.
    He was asking if ALL the clans had the same match, and used this as an example. He then asked the devs to change it so we could fight others.