Sabotage Vs Chaos Families

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____L3GeNDARYGREYFoX______, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Sabotage Vs Chaos reborn Dragons Chaos Reborn Onslaught And Big League

Trolls Stay away or be farmed This Concerns only the Names Above :

Now Over the past 5 days or so, fighting has erupted through these four clans (3 of them against us) have been at war taking incessant poundings from one another but, Chaos Reborn As much as we would love to fight you's till were all looking across virtual battlefields of death and despair we have decided that in our best intrests we would wish to stop the Fight with chaos Family
    To pursue our other intrests, so take this as our Graceful Retraction.. The Numbers are too Great against us and i think that it is Admirable we have Fought back the way we have (As mentioned 3Clans vs 1 is a hard one to win and we are not Surrendering Easily, the Reason in which we are giving this fight up, is as i stated, because we have other intrests, Chaos Families, Have been disrespected somewhat during this (hence the out break of over 20million virtual troops) KAWS OWN WORLD WAR 2  but Regardless what was said was out of Line, and unprecidented it was no laughing matter. I would Like to say on Behalf of Sabotage. It has been an amazing fight Enough respect To Chaos Onslaught theyv'e given us a real good fight ( a rarity ) undoubtedly this will be trolled but just remember half of Ya'al are just epic battlers fight a real war before you think of disrespecting this post

Chaos Families may our paths cross again someday 

GΓΣΨFΘЖ

2. Good retraction

3. There you go.

4. Well said Grey
    Well fought CR

5. Better then the old one

6. Wow, how sad...
    1v3...

Respect to sabotage for even putting up with that.

:|

7. Been a wicked fight to be honest 

8. I'm gonna be honest I respect sabotage and I hope they win the war :|

9. ^Didn't read the thread...

It's over?

10. Yh it was a waiting game we couldnt hold them off forever, and the 7 network are joining Big league so....

11. It's over with 2 CR clans, we're still at war with Big League.

12. Charles Kindly leave the post

13. Much respect for going up against 3 clans in the first place

14. Cheers fight knight

Long live kawfare!

15. Foxxxyyyyy 

16. Sabotage brought Big League into it through deception, several Sabotage members admit it. That is why we're being supported. Our issue with Sabotage was not connected to Chaos Reborn directly. They were already at war with CR when we got into conflict with them

17. ^You didn't explain why you guys feel the need to make it 2v1?

18. Patty the thread isnt really concerning BL, only Chaos. And the whole situation. So no point Commenting.

19. Patty either create another thread or keep it to walls/pms, this thread isn't directed at you lot. Pipe down little league