S5 WAR CLANS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -o_O_o_O_o-MrS_SpY-o_O_o_O_o-, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Please read all before commenting :)

This includes the following :
    -clans who have allied
    -what we are looking to do
    -who we want

Clans who have allied :
    Currently I am working on alliances joining together to create a very strong s5 team , the following clans have allied officially together for my organisation : Faith family , B2B , Nights watch , edge of insanity and maybe Black hand .We also have a few other clans who are undecided , (this doesn't include other individuals who want to war with us)

What we are looking to do
    What we are trying to achieve a loyal and strong organisation for war -we are starting to gather alliances and individuals for S5 now as we have heard recent news from devs that they may be releasing it in the next few weeks/months. We are also doing this so that a range of people may war and we will open up different clans and war different rosters so everyone gets to war and no one feels left out . Our wcs are very exp and have been training from s1 up to the following s5.

Who do we want ?
    What we want is members willing to work on there builds and will listen to our wc, this means no one argues or abuses other warriors in cc or in pm.What we want is warriors who take war seriously and give 100%

If you are willing to join our organisation or your individual self would like to please comment below on here or follow/wall me ️

Thank you very much for reading the above
    Kindest regards spy 

2. Im already on this list

3. Not another season 5 thread...

4. At least someone tries. Support

5. i'll apply once im 130mcs

6. Take BH off of this thread  Ty

7. Support 

Let's get more people warring. Good luck!

8. Support sounds good

9. Thanks guys , want everyone to have a go that's all I think should be for s5