S4 Indi war discussion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SL44AMG, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Hey guys King-Of-Terror here. Not sure why there isn't (or i just haven't found) a thread about the ongoing S4 ee wars. So here it is. Talk about how your experience with S4 is so far. Funny, proudest, or weirdest moements. Let us know what and who got you angry ! Let it out here. I will start with my experiences so far.

I started S4 a bit excited but also a tad sadden with the fact that indi wars only gives 1 medallion. Still i decided to go for the full 100. I did my first 2 wars in one day and well i lost them both . Did another war the next day and another let down ! Those nasty PS leaking ! Then 4th war came up and another lost . At this point i just laughed.

I was not done yet! Next day another war and to my surprise... We won! I was filled with excitement. Anyways i won't go into to much details there. I filled up 5 wars in 3 days and won them all! Even better my last war i was top plundeSo 5! of the story. Don't give up. Keep warring. All those new warrers out there, keep warring. Still another 7 weeks. GL to all and happy kawing

2. Sorry for amy mistakes, was done on crappy iphone and in a bit of rush. 

3. We had a great Team tonight Terror! Great Job! :cool:

4. Great War tonight riddler/king. My wc was horrible

5. Hmm I made people mad by being wc XD

6. Thats because you suck rainbowmonkey. ^

7. ↑ no tq leong

8. I haven't had time to do S4 Wars 

9. Indy Wars r fine IMO
    Been fun n competitive match ups

10. My funniest moments are coming in and the first thing i see is " oh yay dali is here. She will wc".

"Dont i have a vote in the matter?"

"Nope. You are wc."

11. Just go tell them to go screw themselves if you don't wanna wc.

12. Lol Frog

13. Dali, I love coming into Indy war and seeing that every true WC and tracker are in the enemy roster and the cc fills with censored words  eh, you win some you lose some

Terror, last night's Indy war was complete opposite outcome of what I initially thought at matchup. Glad the glitch happened so that neither team had "GP" (not worth typing full name out )

14. Of course Dali when someone is good as you are you can't take the chance on someone else doin it  but when your on the other side I'm like well **** I'll give it a go anyway 

15. haha jedi…last night was just icing on the cake…our "wc" had our 400k attack hansels "tank" troops smh…im 2-20 in indis and have seen it all i think…all the way from being on thorns team 6 times in a row…from being on gold pots team lol…to our "wc" going inactive right at start of war…trackers posting bogus ups…xstal calls with team respinding "heck no"…strips being pulled at start of war…we even had a huge inactive go ahead and reset after war last night lol…i could write a thread on my experiences so far lol…best part of losing these wars is cc about 10min before match ends when the name calling and finger pointing stsrts lol

16. Nighthawk love iwar bcz he is with top 5 Allie lb,some time come on other side on big bracket and you feel same way as mid with lb/sh stacked roster 

17. S4 is a bust no point to even make a clan anymore except for ebs

18. Been on a crazy win streak for indi wars. Maybe I'm just lucky

19. i hope to win my 6th war in a row soon. right now i am 5-4 for S4. :lol: just 95 more wars to go in 7 weeks :roll:

20. 6 wins in a row, anyone with a bigger winning streak currently running .