S3 War times

Discussion in 'Wars' started by rohitmalhotra96, Jan 30, 2014.

1. S3 war times mostly suck for asians leaving 3-4 wars a week :|

out of those 4 , when u get 3 no matches , means we dont even get a chance to get to higher lvl of racors :cry:

Chaos wars were much better , idk why devs decreased number of wars per week , plz add more wars for asians or change current war times :geek:

thats all i got to say (since they wont change matching system anyway in S3 ) :|

KAWMUNITY IS SPEAKING SOMETHING DEVS , LISTEN AND ATLEAST TRY TO COMPLY !!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

2. Support ! Devs its not bad to listen and do some actions :)

3. Support. Almost half of chaos wars worked for Asian TZs but only a few of s3. I get that more from NA TZs war probably but why the huge change in percentage of wars even possible for Asian TZs with normal jobs to participate in.

4. Agreed. Schedules for chaos wars were much better. With the change to roster size of 20 in S3, it should not be a problem getting clan to form roster to war in gmt times.

By the way, it is strange that there is only 1 war on Friday. Devs please listen to our feedback. Thks

5. Support, they suck for Britons Too

6. Chaos war times were better, Support 

7. Complete support.

War times for Australia are 2am, 7am, 10am and 2pm then nothing for the next 12 hours.

What good is that unless you are unemployed???

8. PST wars are 7 am / 12 pm / 3 pm / 7 pm only one being viable for employed (read: Xtal purchaser)
    So who is warring? Other than unemployed lonely guys?

9. Support 100% I'm in Alaska an there's only 1 every other day I can do whereas I could do 2 per day during chaos wars. Hope the devs/admin/mods actually listen to this..

10. Season 3 war schedule is really terrible for Asian/Aus/NZ players! Please be more considered, Dev!

11. Support.

I've ranted on about this in various forums now...I really don't think they are bothered though.

It's a really poor decision towards Asia/Aus/NZ, a kick in the teeth to our loyalty.

12. Support war times are so limited for my timezone. Chaos wars times were so much more better.