S3 WAR TIMES FOR AUSSIES

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xSyNx_-HeKtiC-vRuS-_xSyNx, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Chaos wars were perfect, with 4pm DownUnder Wars, Devs was compliant enough to actually include these roo hopping koala loving players so that we could actually war.
    S3 war times are absolutely atrocious! Having a war at 4am, 11am and 11pm is ridiculous for someone who works for a living!
    Devs might say 11pm is fair.. no its not.
    I don't want to stay up half the night and either get a no-match, a bad-match or even a thing such as a good match! because I hve work the next day!
    Devs plz listen to this desperate plea! Bring back Down-Under Wars!!

2. I war from a land down under!

3. With the majority being in the West, they cater to that. Not saying its right, but it seems merely from a business stand point. I know Aussie times are crazy, I go to bed, it's your mid day. I'm waking up, you're going to bed.

Aussies and Asians have the worst set up for this system of warring.

4. I hear crying.

5. @Beow

Example, say there's 15 wars, NA has 12 with good times for them, 2 are tough, 1 is horrid.

Out of those 15, Aussie/Asian will have 3 favorable, 7 are rough, 5 are horrid.

At what point do you think this is fair? At what point do you take crying, as a valid concern?

6. Dude. Im from New Zealand.

7. You don't understand the point then. It's called an example.

8. Beow simply because you can make all wars by not sleeping or not working doesn't mean the rest of us can. There's certain things that people need to do.

War 1 lands at 2am
    War 2 about 8-9am
    War 3 about 2pm

Then the closest one that we can is Friday night at 2am other than that its only weekend wars any normal Aussie/Asian/new Zealander can actually make.

9. I dont bother lol. I just wanted to be mean to him because hes straya

10. Completely agree, devs need to think about the whole of the kawmunity and not just those from the USA.

11. Support op... While the current possible wartimes for Aussies are limited.. The factor of high percentage of no matches make it even worse. More frequent wars would be better for many (not just strayans) like it was in late s2 and chaos wars. Something needs to give here ๎”ง

12. Support ๎€Ž war times are horrid for Australian dayshift workers..

13. Support ๎€

14. Support....maybe someone will notice this time. All the other posts regarding this have been ignored.

7pm AEDT is not the best time though, should be later to include W.A. workers

15. Support . Im asian and i feel the same way , Im not unemployed devs , your making me think to give up this game. :)

16. Support, times for you Australians sucks almost as much as there been no place for mids in ee anymore

17. I agree dont forget about the kiwis๎’