s3=sh/gh + lb

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lasmain, Jan 6, 2014.

1. So season 3 is about to start, and I want to talk about the change they made after s2.
    The change should've made room for mid builds to war, but as I see it, everything is exactly as before. Every war roster is a few lb and then rest is all gh / sh

Personally I started to expand my build as the devs wanted us to. I have my regrets now, since I know a sh will be preffered over me any time. I still dno if I should go back to gh/sh, cause they might get nerfed again without any compensation for those that tore down a xx trillion build.

So the question is: am I the only one that thinks the gh nerf changed absolutely nothing at all, and that the devs should really look further into this? Pls say I'm not alone with this opinion xD

2. Re: s3=sh/gh lb

Definitely not the only one with this opinion lol

3. Not the only one i pulled down a 12mcs art build to go GH then they needed so i grew to 11mcs PS n now i cant get to war as these 11 man roster 1 hour wars favour the GH lb the devas are killing game

Maybe that's y they slipped down the rankings for top grossing app all the way down to the 40's ......ouch did your butt hurt when you fell so far !!!

4. The gh nerf made it worse.

5. Re: s3=sh/gh lb

Oh god, ya'll need to stop complaining about hansels. They are allready nerfed. And so what that they are wanted alot in every war.

You wanna make wars for LB players only? That would be stupid. Now low builds have a chance at warring too, instead of hitting ebs 24/7 to get LC.

6. S1nful u got it all wrong. The whole point is that mid builds that took months to make are still less attractive than a couple of weeks old sh build.

7. Re: s3=sh/gh lb

Why go hansel at first, convert later? Problem solved.

8. Problem is most players don't go straight from sh to bc in 1 day. Problem also is devs made a change to end this gh / lb war rosters, but nothing have changed. This is not a thread to whine about what builds are good, and what builds are not. This is a thread to discuss the 'change' the devs made, that changed nothing

9. Re: s3=sh/gh lb

You just want the hansels to be nerfed again. Look at it this way: how many big sized PS or hansels do you see in war? Next to none.

Hansels are good builds to start warring early. If you want to be a big tank later on in warring and make more plunder than the hansel does, you'll have to work longer before you can go to war.

It's up to you whether you want the war experience later on or sooner. But it's just another game mechanic imo. So stop whining.

10. But it is a mechanic that the devs changed, cause they didn't want it to be this way. Or, should I say, tried to change. This is not whining about anything. Again, this is a thread to discuss the 'change' that changed nothing. Not a thread to discuss what builds are good for war, and what builds that aren't.

11. So what you are saying is a gh/sh should be used as a beginner ee build? If that's the case why so many gh/sh with maxed out eq and god knows how much in allies shouldn't they of upgraded? A gh is used to get easy wins with lb players and these 1 hour wars have killed ee for many people.

12. Re: s3=sh/gh lb

1) there isn't a single game that goes as the devs want it to be. The players will always find new gamemechanics that the devs didn't intend. That's what makes games interesting for me.

2) You want wars with LB players only. Smaller builds should be eb fairiesb 24/7 according to you? And so what if people keep hansels with high BFA/BFE. If they enjoy warring with a hansel build, let them be. Nowadays, there are hansels and LB players on BOTH sides of the war. This allows us to apply various tactics in wars. How boring would it be if wars were only for big ass attack builds?

If YOU are unhappy with your build, change it, instead of crying that all other builds should be changed.

13. Re: s3=sh/gh lb

The problem is the threads all over the place just shut up or talk on one thread. Constant crying wah wah wah Im a faggot wah wah wah

14. Problem Solved! Players can now only hit within a 20-25Mil CS range of them, Included in the new hit range calculations, BFA,BFE,Build

Enjoy your KaWing experience of hitting 2-3 people every war.

15. Re: s3=sh/gh lb



16. S1nful if you would just go back and read what I wrote, that'd be great.
    I want ee wars to be a mix of small, mids and bigs.
    Also I still don't want to discuss my build or.complain about it. I want to discuss the change the devs made that didn't change a thing.

17. Re: s3=sh/gh lb

What's sh ?

18. Re: s3=sh/gh lb

Shadow Hansel, just about as broke as GH, but all lvl 1 SoS with a little more stats/plunder earned than a nerfed GH

19. Re: s3=sh/gh lb

Ok thanks

20. Re: s3=sh/gh lb

There is many clans who accept medium builds and have good win ratios providing you have towers they normally let peeps war.

Many GH's still war as GH's you just make 20mill less in the red eb no biggie as when u grow and put up aload of towers plunder is still going to be low ️