-S26TR- New and Upcoming Clan

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rulerz-KRAYZEE_K1NG-Rulerz, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No, this is not a recruitment thread; I have nothing to do with -S26TR- (although I wish I did), but rather a recognition of the amazing clan they are building. They have changed the normal way of warring, and completely caught KaW off guard. I would like to commend them for that.

Secondly, with their rise as an EE powerhouse, I would love to see them war RH; that would truly be the match of the season.

Tell me your thoughts on their clan and their amazing strategy :)

Happy KaWing

Tl:DR

2. i heard rh is going to try to dodge them, but yeah theyre breaking the game. :lol:

3. I hope they go against each other ! I'd be a great war

4. LB + PS = awesome. They got be careful not to leave any $$ out on those PS, else, plunder commences. They've done great!

5. they are far from amazing. They are exploitive. There is little skill there.

Rising hawks is amazing. The clan you are chatting up is simply gaming the system. The devs matching algorithm needs to be tweaked. This issie needs to be addressed

6. I would convert to pure spy for them

7. Dodge them? How so? You can't really dodge them; they have similar stat ranges, probably similar BFE and BFA (although I have not checked, just my assumption), so hard to avoid unless they plan on dropping their BFE and BFA.

8. Makes you not wanna war anymore. So basically yeh, they killed the game  great clan 

9. That's how I felt when I first saw them come "out of the shadows." I thought it too good to be true, almost to the point where I thought there might be a little cheating here and there, but I have not seen any evidence to prove so ;)

10. Moose, war is not win by strength, It is won by strategy. This is a great clan and I would love to try this out with a clan if my own, any takers?

11. We should all make a clan to try and exploit their exploit lol.

12. Moose your horribly incorrect

13. i will agree that the strategy is in gaming the roster, which they have effectively done, but that is where the strategy ends.

Any monkey can win with that roster. Skill not required.

I have respect for Zaft, rising hawks and KoFTE, becaise the individual players are skilled.

Anyone who says this clan is tallented speaks only to the cleverness of gaming the roster

14. I am kind of confused on how exactly they pull off the win with low plunder wars. Anyone mind helping to clarify?

15. Agreed...those clans you mentioned are definitely on a much higher caliber, although credit must be given to -S26TR-. At the end of the day, it is true they just worked the system, but hey, they were the first to do it and find it. Props to them for that, but as Moose said, that is where the strategy ends.

16. Most of EE is all strategic, planning, and exploiting. Not really always skill tbh.

17. Op there's some brown on ur nose bud

18. They out stratagized devastation. They assembled a roster on tactics and knowledge of build mechanics to win. I actually give them props. Not only is it innovative but its a very hard strategy to beat

19. have a clan filled with spies and hansels. Keep no gold out so you can't be plundered, then scout and steal your way to a win,while the opposing roster sits with full troops and no way to plunder. That's how you win a low plunder war

20. All a bunch of noobs..

I said it! FARM ME AGAIN -MARCELLA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.