-S26TR- clan EE war build

Discussion in 'Wars' started by n8milIs, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Clever. Unconventional. Kinda cheap, too.

For those of you who haven't warred them, you can't plunder them with attacks since they're all DTW or DTS. That is, unless you have massive LB or you're a similarly built hansel. 24 of this war roster they've got have 60k attack buildings.

It's crap to even try. Getting matched against them definitely sucks the fun out of the room.

2. Rephrase, unless you *are* massive, LB.

3. Perfectly fair war tactic. Good luck.

4. ^ Btw I lost to them too :lol:

5. It's cool people try different war tactics, I find this revolutionary. Na na na na boo boo stick your head in doo doo.

6. Can you pile their pure spies when/if they get a KO? 0 your troops on their lb and keep your spies super low, when their spies go to scout or whatever, pile them for attacks. Just what I would think works.

7. Its a clan of ZAFT lb players lololololololololol

8. Eric their pure hansels stay 0 plunder so ko on them does nothing. They have 4-5 lb players attack for plunder while rest pin spies its almost unbeatable but very smart whoever thought of it

9. They don't have "60k attack buildings". It's called a castle at level 3.

10. Yes barcoded dude but if one of their pure spies gets a KO when you keep yourself low then others can quickly plunder off them

11. Exodus, obviously you don't know much about how that works. If someone was to do what Eric said, they would be extremely vulnerable to kos. If one of those 24 pure spies scouted you, you would be knocked out. Automatically feeding the pure spy gold, and then your clan piles them.

12. I think they can beat rh.

13. Exodus, if you made it so that 1 single scout (unload all troops and spies except the last tiny bit)would KO you the pure spy WOULD have plunder out. Pile it, make Ill guess...1.2b from the short open. I don't think the spies on their roster end with 0 actions(nullifying this strategy), and if they do they are wasting their time.

14. How to avoid them from gettin a ko....skim spies and let themselves get ko'ed

15. They have actions look at how many scout bombs they have all they have to do is skim spies for the large lb attack builds to plunder its fool proof in my opinion until they match someone with lbs who theirs can't attack

16. What happened to wars being about who warred the best, not who can exploit the best

17. It's really just their top 4 guys warring/plundering. All others are piƱatas

18. It's seriously lame to war them.

19. I really like this

20. Why don't they equip ? ( the spies )