S2 ends

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ruZty, Nov 10, 2013.

1. It's curtains to yet another season of clan wars . I hope you all had fun. I had for sure. The only disappointing part was to be left stranded at level 39 with a No Match Found Situation. I hope if last week was giving 4 Rancors for a win , a No Match Situation should have been awarded with a 1 or 2 RL. It's really disappointing to bow out this way. Waiting for s3. Till then for all those War loving Clans . Go Eb Hunting - change builds - and yes I am looking for a home for next season. My wall is always open. Thanks Kaw.

2. Btw hope to get some support on RL for no matches in this last Week.

3. Looks like most warriors are preparing for war. Eb hunters do not care. :(

4. I feel sorry for you mate 39 rancor . I'm at 28 and was scared of the no match scenario . Wish you well mate for s3

5. Stuck at 39 too. Comeone guys we played whole season and final war we get no match. Cant u give +1/2 rancors for ppl who casted and got no matches

6. Devs have been so generous through out this season. A season ending gift will always be special. Not many people are gonna support as only few are affected.

7. Obviously they aren't going to change it because someone will always feel screwed. Because then people with lvl37 will complain about how they were one lvl short. I vote no

8. Support, 2 rancor for war 15 no match, 1 for no match last 5 wars

9. Support for no matches this week. Be generous to your crystal popping EE warriors!!!

10. It takes a lot of guts by your RL 50 clan mates to get to war while risking their RL 50 for some of the other to see them all being let down by a no match scenario. Asking for an RL bonus coz we have warred hard and fair at even odd times during the season , I think we deserve it.

11. I agree....couldn't do 15 today & that was a no match...last nights' 13 was bs,no match also,so last chance to get my rancors....then we got Zaft (mishap) and lost....so it was a horrible end,but oh well :(

awaiting ring... :mrgreen:

12. Bumping to top of active board

13. I'm a noob

14. I ended with rancor lvl48. Last war was a no match last 2/3 were no matches. 2 rancor for no match would be great.

15. Hard luck on not reaching 40 mate.

16. Devs allowed how many wars this season? If you didn't get 50 either be more active or find a better EE war clan.

17. Goliath .. Hmm what would you say about a person who lost war 14, didn't get a match in war 15 and had to content with level 49 .. I am not asking for compensations for all no matches but for the last few wars only.
    Nashy ... Bro just giving it a try. Hehe.

18. And GOL is just saying, if your RL was banking on a few last day wars, then maybe you should have prepared better.

19. No match is not the best deal. If there is a scheduled war .. Let it happen. Else compensate.

20. I started the day at 36 and barely made 40 on war 15. Feel really great about that. Ppl have been asking for 1lvl for no matches all season but now it really hits home. Sorry for you guys but it ain't gonna happen