round

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -__-llKllRllAllFllTllYll-___-, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Hello everyone the reason I post this forum is to talk about how bad s4 is and how the schedule and everything about wars can magically improve. So here's the thing, first of all, primal wars are always getting in the way of round wars like round wars used to be all day and then indis for all day long. I can already tell that a lot of sh have already changed build and that the sh and population is lower than it is. Plus bfa tanks are doing a crap job too because they depend on bfa all the time including sh. This is why I would say to do round and primal wars at the same time. So say if a primal war is coming up, if you wanted to be in a round war cause UR a sh, U can have the option to opt out of primals and do round wars, instead of doing primal wars that take over the whole schedule. Then it can be every Other Day or a half

2. No support

3. Support. :mrgreen:

4. What game are you playing where s4 is currently going on...? Kaw is currently in off season for wars..

Also, no support to your idea

5. And what do ya know this suggestion came from a SH.. no ******* support

6. The game is KaW what do u think the game is called? 

7. No support maybe if you weren't an SH people would take you seriously

8. Seeing how s4 has been over for awhile now. Maybe yoi should check your facts before calling someone else out

9. Really, it probaly wouldn't matter but Mabye it does to other people besides me 

10. :lol:

11. Support, Lmao

12. Reason I ask is because there is no season 4 going on right now smart one....... So you're a bit lost!